PeterPan

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, RubberHeartt said:

Nick Jonas is effen hot! I want him to murder my :hor:

I totally agree

Illuminati
25 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

what exactly did I do wrong?

This wasn't a video announcement or a review or anything you'd normally expect, the title suggests that the least you can expect when you come here is to see the video which you didn't include and overall just saying that you wish you were Tove Lo (we all do hunty) is not very thread worthy. 

1 hour ago, BlTCH said:

This wasn't a video announcement or a review or anything you'd normally expect, the title suggests that the least you can expect when you come here is to see the video which you didn't include and overall just saying that you wish you were Tove Lo (we all do hunty) is not very thread worthy. 

Sorry. 

1 minute ago, Gagamel said:

how exactly does that prove that the song is hers? she could just be a writer

Jessie J wrote and recorded Bang Bang as a solo song but Ariana Grande ended up w/ shared artist credits :chica:

Gagamel
2 minutes ago, BURQA said:

Jessie J wrote and recorded Bang Bang as a solo song but Ariana Grande ended up w/ shared artist credits :chica:

"Background

The song was written by Savan Kotecha, Max Martin, and Carolina Liar guitarist Rickard Göransson, while the latter two co-produced it with Ilya Salmanzadeh. Minaj added her rap later. Martin had already previously collaborated with Jessie J ("Domino"), Grande ("Problem", "Break Free"), and Minaj ("Va Va Voom", "Masquerade")."

nowhere does it say Jessie wrote the song. nicki actually wrote her part, does that mean the song is nicki's? no it doesn't.

22 minutes ago, Gagamel said:

"Background

The song was written by Savan Kotecha, Max Martin, and Carolina Liar guitarist Rickard Göransson, while the latter two co-produced it with Ilya Salmanzadeh. Minaj added her rap later. Martin had already previously collaborated with Jessie J ("Domino"), Grande ("Problem", "Break Free"), and Minaj ("Va Va Voom", "Masquerade")."

nowhere does it say Jessie wrote the song. nicki actually wrote her part, does that mean the song is nicki's? no it doesn't.

Archived