💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do people hate Demi?

Xaylan

Featured Posts

Iwontell

I don't think ppl REALLY hate her...they say all kinds of things jokingly (bc she has the best memes/fanfics - probably bc she's so quick to react and deny it all as if she was taking it seriously), but truly hating her is not something I see a lot around here...ppl hardly ever bring her up if it's not to make "poot" or "delete it fat" jokes...

But most ppl here don't like her either and I credit that to lack of charisma, tbh...I don't know how to explain why, but it's hard to care for her...like, Adele or Rihanna, for example, are very easy to connect with and ppl just want to be around them...I don't think Demi has this thing (and I have a couple of guesses as to why, but I don't want to maybe come off as hurtful - I don't hate her and I don't want to offend her fans).

And she does have a great voice, but her artistic choices are often very "cheesy"...in a way, aesthetically, she never stopped being the "Disney star", I mean, even when she's being "sexy" or "inspirational", it's all on the surface, it's way too produced and not convincing enough...just look how Miley, Selena and Ariana broke away from their DIsney/Nickelodeon pasts, Demi needs to do that...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lassex

I think some Gaga fans might not like her because of this tweet :laughga:
demi-lovato-tweet-2.jpg

For me she's just hard to be taken seriously. I don't find her mature or interesting as a person. I like some of her songs, like Heart Attack and Cool For The Summer, though. Her voice is amazing too!

RAMROD
17 minutes ago, Lassex said:

I think some Gaga fans might not like her because of this tweet :laughga:
demi-lovato-tweet-2.jpg

For me she's just hard to be taken seriously. I don't find her mature or interesting as a person. I like some of her songs, like Heart Attack and Cool For The Summer, though. Her voice is amazing too!

That Neon Light song is aok too

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley

She's certainly a greater singer than her rivals like Selena Gomez. So I kinda respect her for that.

I don't think she's a nasty person though, she looks okay to me.

Helxig

It's her personality. She's super opinionated and entitled and she butts her nose into eeeeveryone elses dramas and business, and makes it all about her and how great she is of a person :saladga:

And she's still going on about being some ambasador for mental health because she struggled and still struggles and... we get it!
I don't hate her, I just find it really annoying. She just needs to learn to stay in her own lane a little bit. She acts like the epitome of angry social justice warrior. And sometimes she's even wrong :saladga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Creyk
14 minutes ago, Disenchanted said:

It's her personality. She's super opinionated and entitled and she butts her nose into eeeeveryone elses dramas and business, and makes it all about her and how great she is of a person :saladga:

And she's still going on about being some ambasador for mental health because she struggled and still struggles and... we get it!
I don't hate her, I just find it really annoying. She just needs to learn to stay in her own lane a little bit. She acts like the epitome of angry social justice warrior. And sometimes she's even wrong :saladga:

You summed it up perfectly, I think this is how most people view her

Archived