Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
movie

Dr. Strange first teaser trailer+Official Poster released

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Versace
6 hours ago, U-GO-BOY said:

where did you read that? The only new characters to get movies until 2019 are Black Panther, Captain Marvel and the Inhumans (and the Wasp, but she will be in the Ant-Man sequel)

10 hours ago, yASSsss said:

I want a stand alone movie for every Marvel-DC character out there :giveup:.This wasn't possible 15-20 years ago.What a great time to be alive :giveup: 

11 hours ago, SISTERV said:

Yes!

But seriously the intro to this trailer reminds me so much of a Lady Gaga music video. :toofunny:

And then the part with the buildings upside is directly from Inception.

And then when he has an overgrown snowy beard learning ancient fighting skills and he dramatically says "Teach Me" it is sooooo much like Batman Begins.

I read a thing the other day that said MARVEL is actually making like 27 more character stories like this until 2024. A new superhero every quarter for the next 8 years. :sick:

It's gonna cost like $8 Billion in production costs alone. Not even accounting for promotional and advertising costs. Wtf

Yes, what U-GO-BOY said is true 

The only plans revealed are until 2019 with the Inhumans closing out Phase 3 of their cinematic universe, which starts with their Captin America: Civil War movie. The Netflix characters (The Defenders: Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones and Iron First) are heavily rumored to appear in  The Avengers: Infinity War Part 2 . As a huge comic book fan, I am aware of plausible speculations. I know for a fact that they want to extend the universe until 2028 and hey if their movies keep becoming a blockbuster success , I don't doubt it. You have to keep in mind by introducing this many characters on the big screen, it gets harder to develop characters and if they don't develop them then you will see a significant drop in quality. This is why they have a 3 movie deal for all their major characters such as Iron Man, Thor and Captin America. I am almost sure that The Hulk is being saved for a Planet Hulk and World War Hulk movie, the directors are denying it like crazy just cause they don't want you to know that that's there big plan for phase 4, seeing that those Hulk comics are among the most popular plots in the entire universe. In my honest opinion starting 2020, I don't think we will get that much more solo new characters movies, maybe a few such as Nova, Namor, The Defenders (movie), perhaps a Hawkeye+Black Widow movie and the one I'm banking on is a New Avengers line of movies staring all these new characters such as Spiderman, Dr.Strange, Black Panther, Captin Marvel, members of The Defenders and so on. So all around after 2019 I think we will get more sequels for the new characters introduced and a new line up of movies for The New Avengers, so that they can develop them before adding more.

I know that a Venom and Sinister 6 movie are confirmed by Sony but are now on hold until they finish working on the first Marvel Spiderman movie. Moreover, you never know Marvel might get the rights to Wolverine at least sometime soon, since the Apocolypse movie will be his last appearance with Fox, if they get their hands on him and The Fantastic 4, which they are very keen on, then expect some magic to be made. 

Sorry for the long post but I hope this is somewhat informative for any hardcore marvel fans lol 

Archived