Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where & Will we get pre-sale codes for LG5Tour ?

lmxoxo

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, ARTPOPNick said:

As long as it doesn't become that Adele presale mess... :( 

what happend? :wtfga:

ARTPOPNick
Just now, lmxoxo said:

what happend? :wtfga:

Well anyone could sign up to get a presale code just by entering your email adress on her website...

A few days before the presale the code was sent, but the presale itself was a mess..

Because of the high demand, we were placed in a queue for the presale (not even the regular tickets) and i tried for 4 different dates, and my friends tried too, and we didn't get through.. The regular sale was even a bigger mess, so rn i don't have tickets and I think it's stupid because I know just some "regular people" are going to see her, and me, as a fan, didn't got the luck to see her.. 

They should just really guarantee the real fans to get their tickets :( 

but Adele's hype for her tour was just impressive, I don't think we'll ever have those problems with LG :p so don't worry

1 minute ago, ARTPOPNick said:

Well anyone could sign up to get a presale code just by entering your email adress on her website...

A few days before the presale the code was sent, but the presale itself was a mess..

Because of the high demand, we were placed in a queue for the presale (not even the regular tickets) and i tried for 4 different dates, and my friends tried too, and we didn't get through.. The regular sale was even a bigger mess, so rn i don't have tickets and I think it's stupid because I know just some "regular people" are going to see her, and me, as a fan, didn't got the luck to see her.. 

They should just really guarantee the real fans to get their tickets :( 

but Adele's hype for her tour was just impressive, I don't think we'll ever have those problems with LG :p so don't worry

oh.. ok.. thank you :hug:

Archived