💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

life

Mr Germanotta needs Monsters' help

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
9 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Problem is all of them should be living in NYC, otherwise you have a hell of a commute on your hands

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pacify Him

What's with the "lmao" in the title. He's giving people an opportunity to work and live :saladga:

Also the fact Gaga would stop by plenty of times could make a little monster faint :air:

I’m getting on your nerves

PunkTheFunk
8 hours ago, gag said:

tumblr_inline_o5f5c2c4Md1t38iz1_540.png

ENOUGH!!!! :toofunny:

This is why Gags stopped interacting w/ us.

It's been 8 hours and I'm still laughing

:air:

Axl Jax
9 hours ago, Creyk said:

That's besides the point. You shouldn't hire someone who can't prove with receipts that he is a trustworthy person and not some druggy off the street who will break the plates instead of cleaning them or anything scandalous like that :wtf::wtf::wtf:

But doesn't everyone have to start somewhere? If every job required previous experience, most people would be out of work...

fede ARTPOP

I bet that was Gaga tweeting! "Monsters..":giveup:

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

Nicole

Do people think he's just gonna hire the first person that walks through the door lol. Of course you're gonna need a resume with references and of course you'll need to have certain qualities that match the job i.e. hardworking, have initiative, have good customer service skills (which you don't really need experience to naturally have). He or someone else will most likely hold interviews to get the best people for the job. He's not gonna hire someone who is clumsy on their feet, can't talk to customers and is only there for the possibility of meeting Gaga.

You need to start somewhere to "get experience" and small restaurants/bars are usually the first place young people go to get their first job. Him targeting Gaga fans is because they are the ones that know about the restaurant and follow him on twitter. Of course the job is not exclusive to Gaga fans, he's just using the pool of people to get the word out that he has easy access to.

Economy
11 hours ago, Creyk said:

Why are they hiring ppl without experience, like :wtf::wtf::wtf:

Its not a high skill job, ppl learn on the job

how do u think ppl get their very first job ever???? Somebody has to hire ppl without experience

working at a restaurant may require u to be attentive and work quickly but you dont exactly need a PHD for it

u can train at work

Economy
26 minutes ago, Nicole said:

Do people think he's just gonna hire the first person that walks through the door lol. Of course you're gonna need a resume with references and of course you'll need to have certain qualities that match the job i.e. hardworking, have initiative, have good customer service skills (which you don't really need experience to naturally have). He or someone else will most likely hold interviews to get the best people for the job. He's not gonna hire someone who is clumsy on their feet, can't talk to customers and is only there for the possibility of meeting Gaga.

You need to start somewhere to "get experience" and small restaurants/bars are usually the first place young people go to get their first job. Him targeting Gaga fans is because they are the ones that know about the restaurant and follow him on twitter. Of course the job is not exclusive to Gaga fans, he's just using the pool of people to get the word out that he has easy access to.

All of this ^^^^^^^

Economy
2 hours ago, VenusAsABoy said:

What's with the "lmao" in the title. He's giving people an opportunity to work and live :saladga:

Also the fact Gaga would stop by plenty of times could make a little monster faint :air:

Probably doesnt stop there as often as many ppl might think

chromaticka
12 hours ago, gag said:

OH MY GOD I JUST ****ING CHOKED ON MY ****ING FOOD LMAOOOOO

THE ENTIRE FAMILY HATES US

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

JustinTrudeau

You NYC kids are lucky... :toofunny: This is not the first time he tweeted a job post for his restaurant 

Plus, his tweets are pretty cute and dad-like. He refers to us as monsters :flutter:

^I find this pretty adorable, he's so proud of her daughter, :) and that's a pretty great picture

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

SissyFromSpace

sigh...this makes me sad. i would love to work there :( id stay there forever.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Bad Bromance
13 hours ago, gag said:

IKR??  Utterly embarrassing!   :saladga:

On Topic:  Does Joe realize the can of worms he's opened up by tweeting that?  All of the Little Bottoms are going to storm the restaurant demanding to get hired.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

artRaver

They probably pay like $8.00 hourly, no thanks. :stalkga:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Archived