Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Let's all calm down...

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

I know it's hard waiting for LG5, but it is not healthy to obsess over an album which is still months away. Gaga will put this album out when it's done, when the promo schedule is planned & when her record label feels it is ready to be released. And I'm pretty sure that's Q4. Interscope usually saves their big releases until the holiday season so it can get Black Friday/Christmas sales boost. Gaga obviously wants the highest quality songs for this album. Good albums take time. It is not an easy task writing an album by yourself. She wants to evolve as an artist. It's gonna be a long spring & summer. While on the wait, enjoy life! Go outside, read a book, hang out with friends, exercise, etc. There are so much better things to do than being worried about an album months away. When it comes we can finally be happy & enjoy it. Hyping too much will only cause disappointment when expectations aren't met.

Bradley

Still months away? LIES!

ROOM IN MY HEART IS COMING.

Edit: I do like the positivity in your thread though. :hor:

Luxe Ford

But I kind of enjoy obsessing over things! 

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Seeka

I didn't even bother reading the OP because this is like... at least the seventh thread this month and 50th this year.

VANTABLACK

The fame monster was written in less than a year... It just matters about the right place and right time ,not always the length of time it takes, I personally think Gaga's best work has been when it's spontaneous ,that's where she's made some real magic. I hope that magic she made with red one last year in January sees the light of day they both seemed really happy. But u never know with Gaga she has a habit of rewriting and scrapping things, which have bitten her back.sometimes being imperfect is actually what makes it perfection .

But who knows well have to  wait n see what she comes up with 

can't wait for the meltdowns

tumblr_ml2bgjXxWf1qlxyddo1_400.gif

StarstruckIllusion

How about nah

to the ah

to the no nO NO. 

SissyFromSpace

i just dont know why we weren't given ARTPOP ACT II to hold us off. 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Bradley
5 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I didn't even bother reading the OP because this is like... at least the seventh thread this month and 50th this year.

That's because monsters never listen. :gaycat:

Poissonche

You're right. We should rather search for unicorns eating cake icing on Saturn, because we'll hear about those before the lead single of LG5. Stop smoking, eat your vegetables, and then we'll get the album. What is the link between those two sentences? I don't know. Might be the same as LG5. Non-existent.

Peroxide
9 minutes ago, M I M I Z said:

Are you Lady Gaga?

She is tbh, better pay ha respect. tumblr_m7wxsbHx7g1r17mw1.gif

Archived