💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga and Jamie Lee Curtis promote Hilary Clinton in a new photo

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

They should've chosen a different picture for that shirt.

That's the pic I always see used when speaking about how she was a Goldwater girl :rip: 

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticka

I love Gaga but come oooonnnnn

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Kayla
8 minutes ago, JanPianoMusic said:

This isn't really news though, I mean, she performed at a tribute concert for Bill Clinton! Did any of you really think she wouldn't support Hillary?

I think it's interesting that Sanders supporters are so vehemently and vocally against the other Democrat instead of against the Republican candidates, one of whom will be the Republican candidate and none of whom want to do something about racism, sexism or homophobia. 

Right now the candidates are fighting each other to secure the nomination for their party, which means attacking their own team more than the real opposition, sadly. 

notamember
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

That is insulting and misogynistic. I'm voting for Hillary because I believe she is the right one for the job. 

Lmao gtfo if you can't take a ****ing joke

AdAstra

Jesus. She's a 30 year old woman. She can support whoever she wants to for president. 

MJHolland
Just now, Whispering said:

That is insulting and misogynistic. I'm voting for Hillary because I believe she is the right one for the job. 

She's the one that asked us to vote for her because she is female. Be insulted all you want, hun. See if anyone sheds a tear.  

Shadowcrest
1 minute ago, Feslon said:

It's Gaga's views and people should respect her political beliefs. It's not like she's dumber than all of us. Besides, she's friends with Hillary and probably knows her a lot better than us.

girl she's not friends with hillary, she might be friends with hillary's wallet tho :awkney:

SKANK
4 minutes ago, JanPianoMusic said:

This isn't really news though, I mean, she performed at a tribute concert for Bill Clinton! Did any of you really think she wouldn't support Hillary?

I think it's interesting that Sanders supporters are so vehemently and vocally against the other Democrat instead of against the Republican candidates, one of whom will be the Republican candidate and none of whom want to do something about racism, sexism or homophobia. 

Sanders is running against Clinton in a primary right now, that is why Sanders supporters are vocal about their dislike of Clinton. If Sanders wins the primary the attention of his supporters will switch to whomever he is then running against. Primary first, general next. One step at a time. 

Whispering
Just now, MJHolland said:

She's the one that asked us to vote for her because she is female. Be insulted all you want, hun. See if anyone sheds a tear.  

I'm not your hun. 

Whispering
2 minutes ago, notamember said:

Lmao gtfo if you can't take a ****ing joke

It wasn't a joke. Look at his next post. Look at his history. 

Archived