Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Minzy leaves 2NE1

2NE1LG

Featured Posts

Just now, RudzXinc said:

Minzy probably feel like she's being the least favorite by YG

They have been performing for years and she didn't have one single solo song while Bom has 2, CL has couple of songs, Dara has one

It still baffles me how Dara has one, but Minzy doesn't. I literally don't get it. Wouldn't it make sense for Minzy to get a solo?

YG's schedules are so empty too, they could've easily debuted her whenever. I just can't

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I guess Gotta Be You is doomed to be their last release together. At least the queens got ot go out on a high note unlike flop generation who's currently just circling the drain. :toofunny:

Rudz Xinc
1 minute ago, 2NE1LG said:

It still baffles me how Dara has one, but Minzy doesn't. I literally don't get it. Wouldn't it make sense for Minzy to get a solo?

YG's schedules are so empty too, they could've easily debuted her whenever. I just can't

Minzy is definitely a better singer than Dara

I love all of them equally, but they weren't treated equally by YG

so there will be no new materials anytime soon?

Look at those clowns

5 minutes ago, Nino said:

So I guess Gotta Be You is doomed to be their last release together. At least the queens got ot go out on a high note unlike flop generation who's currently just circling the drain. :toofunny:

Crush, their album, was their magnum opus in my opinion. Hands down my favourite kpop album and one of my fave albums in general. Insane replay value.

2 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Apparently a summer comeback. I highly doubt it though

Just now, 2NE1LG said:

Crush, their album, was their magnum opus in my opinion. Hands down my favourite kpop albums and one of my fave albums in general. Insane replay value.

They're 2NE1. Everything is a masterpiece(except the filler on 1st Mini album and 21 but we don't talk about those) 2NE1 are the QUEENS. Nobody ever can top them, not even So Flop **** Dae AKA Local Generation.

1 minute ago, Nino said:

They're 2NE1. Everything is a masterpiece(except the filler on 1st Mini album and 21 but we don't talk about those) 2NE1 are the QUEENS. Nobody ever can top them, not even So Flop **** Dae AKA Local Generation.

Lol, I meannnnn I've come around to liking SNSD, but they're definitely no 2NE1. 2NE1=Gaga, Xtina while SNSD=Katy, Britney

2 minutes ago, Versus said:

I M SO SAD minzslay was the only thing holding 2ne1 together

I honestly believed she'd be in it til the end. The one I was really worried about was Bom, ha scandal from 2 years ago :rip:

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, 2NE1LG said:

11 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

IIRC Minzy was in because of her dancing skills than singing, also during live shows, Minzy not usually fan favourite. So I guess that's not YG fault at all tbh, they can't give Minzy a solo slot if there are no demand. 

Fan favourites member in East Asia is Bom, which explains her 2 solo songs, while Dara have huge fanbase in Philippines, and global fans enjoy CL badass leader image.

Also, I've heard during hiatus cos of Bom's drug scandal, Minzy chose to study than doing dramas and variety shows that Dara did. :shrug:

Plus Minzy had just been through sad time with her gtandmother passing away, so lotsa things might affect her decision to leave.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

11 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

IIRC Minzy was in because of her dancing skills than singing, also during live shows, Minzy not usually fan favourite. So I guess that's not YG fault at all tbh, they can't give Minzy a solo slot if there are no demand. 

Fan favourites member in East Asia is Bom, which explains her 2 solo songs, while Dara have huge fanbase in Philippines, and global fans enjoy CL badass leader image.

Also, I've heard during hiatus cos of Bom's drug scandal, Minzy chose to study than doing dramas and variety shows that Dara did. :shrug:

Plus Minzy had just been through sad time with her gtandmother passing away, so lotsa things might affect her decision to leave.

You're right, I forgot about this. But even prior to this, I remember blackjacks being thirsty for a Minzy solo ever since rumours of it surfaced. A quick little single would have sufficed and wouldn't have cost YG so much.

Edit: Also, isn't it kind of shady how every other member has had solo activities, but Minzy was just chillin in the headquarters? Like I'd lowkey be salty about it. Minzy in my opinion is the most talented out of all of them, and all that talent was wasted/under-appreciated/underrated for 7 years

Neight Shayde

I don't blame her. I really don't know what YG is doing up to this point. The company seems so out of it lately.

11 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

I don't blame her. I really don't know what YG is doing up to this point. The company seems so out of it lately.

They don't even know what they're doing. The best thing to come out of YG recently was Lee Hi's latest release after a 3 year hiatus, but of course he barely promotes her.

Luna Lovegood

Gosh I wished 2NE1 go to other agencies.. YG only supports the boy groups.. 

luna’s advocate

I loved 2NE1 mostly because of Minzy, now I don't know how to feel.

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Archived