💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG5 Promotion Thread (little managers only)

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Hyperballad

April 8 2016:Suprise lead single release 

April 9 2016:Music Video 

April 9 2016:Ellen Interview+Performance 

April 10 2016:Jimmy Fallon Interview + Performance 

April 14 2016:Twitter Q&A about the new album 

April 17 2016:Free performance in Miami with the lead single,Bad Romance,Poker Face,Born This Way,Applause & Paparazzi 

April 21 2016:Album release date+Title

April 24 2016:Shows artwork on Snapchat 

April 27 2016:Interview with local radio station in New York about album 

April 28 2016:Elvis Duran interview 

May 2 2016:Interview with local radio station in Houston & Dallas about album 

May 3 2016:Interview with local radio station in Phoenix & Las Vegas about new album 

May 5 2016:Interview+Performance at the Graham Norton Show 

May 8 2016:Jonathan Ross interview+ Performance 

May 10 2016:Releases audio for new promo single 

May 12 2016:Performs at G.A.Y. Bar in London 

May 16 2016:Free concert with promo single,lead single and 7 other past hits in Paris and Tuscany 

May 17 2016:performance at nightclub in Paris 

May 18 2016:performance at a Gay bar in Barcelona 

May 24 2016:Tweets that she'll be busy and will not be on social media for a couple of weeks 

June 19 2016:MMVA performance 

June 23 2016:Glastonbury 

June 28 2016:Tweets the name of the second single 

July 2 2016:Releases 2nd single 

July 4 2016:Jimmy Kimmel performance +interview

July 5 2016:The View performance 

July 9 2016:SNL guest star+performance 

July 11 2016:Wendy Williams interview & performance 

July 12 2016:Music Video premiere on E! 

July 13 2016:GMA live performance with lead single,promo single,second single and 4 past hits 

July 14 2016:Today Show interview + performance 

July 15 2016:The Talk interview & performance 

July 16 2016:Album release 

July 18 2016:Alan Carr performance 

July 19 2016:Summer Beach Party Miami 

July 20 2016:Summer Beach Party Orlando 

July 23 2016:Seth Meyers Performane & interview 

July 25 2016:Conan interview & Performance 

August 28 2016:VMA's 

Tour Dates:September 21 2016-February 13 2018 

THE REST YOU DECIDE 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arizona Sky
12 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

ARTPOP release schedule is flawless. It's dates, it's perfect promo moments. 1989 promo schedule was the same as ARTPOP. The problem, as we all know, was the bad management.

Yes, I remember being excited when I found out the release dates. They were so ****ing flawless. It doesn't get better than premiering a lead single along with its video te week before the VMAS & releasing te album in November just in time for holiday discounts. I think part of what messed it up was Katy releasing at the same time. And then of course there was the leak which ****ed up everything. If it wasn't for that, Applause would've had an EASY Top 3 debut, it could've even gone #1 since Blurred Lines was declining. Another flaw was the Swine Fest. I know it disappointed allot of people when they heard the final versions of some songs & they weren't as good as the Swine Fest versions. It also ruined the experience of listening to the album for the first time. So ALMOST everything was on point until after the AMAS.

OT: I love how your STANNING for Explicit Beauty. Totally the best rumored title imo. 

Arizona Sky
7 minutes ago, PaparazziLG5 said:

April 8 2016:Suprise lead single release 

April 9 2016:Music Video 

April 9 2016:Ellen Interview+Performance 

April 10 2016:Jimmy Fallon Interview + Performance 

April 14 2016:Twitter Q&A about the new album 

April 17 2016:Free performance in Miami with the lead single,Bad Romance,Poker Face,Born This Way,Applause & Paparazzi 

April 21 2016:Album release date+Title

April 24 2016:Shows artwork on Snapchat 

April 27 2016:Interview with local radio station in New York about album 

April 28 2016:Elvis Duran interview 

May 2 2016:Interview with local radio station in Houston & Dallas about album 

May 3 2016:Interview with local radio station in Phoenix & Las Vegas about new album 

May 5 2016:Interview+Performance at the Graham Norton Show 

May 8 2016:Jonathan Ross interview+ Performance 

May 10 2016:Releases audio for new promo single 

May 12 2016:Performs at G.A.Y. Bar in London 

May 16 2016:Free concert with promo single,lead single and 7 other past hits in Paris and Tuscany 

May 17 2016:performance at nightclub in Paris 

May 18 2016:performance at a Gay bar in Barcelona 

May 24 2016:Tweets that she'll be busy and will not be on social media for a couple of weeks 

June 19 2016:MMVA performance 

June 23 2016:Glastonbury 

June 28 2016:Tweets the name of the second single 

July 2 2016:Releases 2nd single 

July 4 2016:Jimmy Kimmel performance +interview

July 5 2016:The View performance 

July 9 2016:SNL guest star+performance 

July 11 2016:Wendy Williams interview & performance 

July 12 2016:Music Video premiere on E! 

July 13 2016:GMA live performance with lead single,promo single,second single and 4 past hits 

July 14 2016:Today Show interview + performance 

July 15 2016:The Talk interview & performance 

July 16 2016:Album release 

July 18 2016:Alan Carr performance 

July 19 2016:Summer Beach Party Miami 

July 20 2016:Summer Beach Party Orlando 

July 23 2016:Seth Meyers Performane & interview 

July 25 2016:Conan interview & Performance 

August 28 2016:VMA's 

Tour Dates:September 21 2016-February 13 2018 

THE REST YOU DECIDE 

Thank you so much for taking the time to make this, it's great! Don't forget the BBMAS are May 22. It's a GREAT platform to perform the lead single at.

Mister Gaga
8 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

Yes, I remember being excited when I found out the release dates. They were so ****ing flawless. It doesn't get better than premiering a lead single along with its video te week before the VMAS & releasing te album in November just in time for holiday discounts. I think part of what messed it up was Katy releasing at the same time. And then of course there was the leak which ****ed up everything. If it wasn't for that, Applause would've had an EASY Top 3 debut, it could've even gone #1 since Blurred Lines was declining. Another flaw was the Swine Fest. I know it disappointed allot of people when they heard the final versions of some songs & they weren't as good as the Swine Fest versions. It also ruined the experience of listening to the album for the first time. So ALMOST everything was on point until after the AMAS.

OT: I love how your STANNING for Explicit Beauty. Totally the best rumored title imo. 

ikr? it's beautiful :giveup::derpga:

Yes, they were a couple of mistakes imo:

1) Overhyping things way too much. ARTPOP was announced on August 2012, 15 months BEFORE the actual release. That was a capitol MESS.

2) Applause is really unappealing for the GP. It had great longevity and ended up being a hit because it's a good song and it was the lead single. But people can't relate to Applause's lyrics. They don't know what a Koons is, they don't know about Gaga's feud with the media in 2012, they don't know about pop culture. But they know how to scream ROAR, and they did it. Applause couldn't relate to nobody outside the pop forums tbh. She needs something that appeals to everybody. Like a bad romance or something :hor:

DWUW was indeed very appealing, the GP liked it and send it to the Top 10 of almost every country without MV!! It's message connected with the people, but sadly there was no MV. IT WAS THE #1 THAT GOT AWAY,

3) The blackout between Dec 2013 - March 2014 was, literally, a suicide. By the time G.U.Y. was released, no one was there to listen...

My plan for the rest of the year:

Buzz Era

April: Grammy Museum's 2016 Jane Ortner Education Award Luncheon performances of Till It Happens To You and All Of Me with John Legend // Rally against Sexual Assault with Joe Biden // Paparazzi lyrics on Diet Coke cans // Secret wedding and honeymoon.

June: PBS shows Gaga's episode of "Actors on Actors" with Jamie Lee Curtis

July: Release of Chic's album, including a full-length cover of I Want Your Love ft. Lady Gaga // American Horror Story S6 filming.

Lead Single Era

August: GMA announcement for release of lead single and music video at the same time // MTV VMA Video Vanguard Award win and performance // Howard Stern Show interview and performance.

September: Promo single released // Emmy's appearance and nomination for AHS, win for TIHTY // London Mini-Era - Strictly Come Dancing performance, Graham Norton Show interview and performance, concert for closing night of Apple Music Festival with premiere of some new songs and announcement of album in one week's time.

October: Album release on 7th October with Apple advertising deal // Vogue cover with interview revealing details of both the secret wedding and the new album // SNL musical guest // Ellen Show interview and performance // Late Show with Jimmy Fallon interview and performance // Some more American Horror Story S6 filming + first batch of episodes air.

Second Single Era

November: Super Bowl Halftime Show announcement and Pepsi ad campaign // Second single release // MTV EMAs performance // AMAs performance.

December: New Year's Eve Times Square concert.

• 2 weeks later...
Mister Gaga

@BloodyMonster hey, i made another promotion schedule assuming that Gaga would totally decide to avoid Adele, and release everything after the Grammy's deadline (Sept 30). I also thought she could release two lead singles, one upbeat pop track and another powerful ballad that shows her vocal ability. I got the idea from Beyonce's Sasha Fierce. She released Single Ladies and If I Were A Boy the same day, and both of them did great. Gags could release a pop smash and another powerful ballad that shows her vocals skills. 

I searched the exact days in which international shows (X Factor, The Voice) airs; this schedule is 100% verified :sis:

I also thought that for the fourth single she could feat someone, without including it on the album, ala Taylor's Bad Blood. That feature has to be someone who boost the single and bring hype for the MV. Here's the schedule, tell me what you think:

LG5 promotional schedule

October 04 - GMA: dates, titles & Gaga in concert announcement. Banners and little snippets showed through TV ads.

October 14 - 1st single release (upbeat pop)

October 14 - 2nd single release (ballad)

October 22 - SNL (1st & 2nd singles)

October 23 - UK X Factor (1st & 2nd singles)

October 28 - Sukkiri / SmapXSmap (JAP)

October XX: Billboard [Cover]

November 05 - NRJ Awards (FR) (1st & 2nd single)

November 06 - MTV Europe Music Awards (1st & 2nd single)

November 10 - The Voice of Germany (1st & 2nd single)

November 13 - X Factor (AUS) (1st & 2nd single)

November 16 - Alan Carr: Chatty Man (filming)

November 18 - Ellen (1st & 2nd single)

November 18 - LG5 release

November 18 - Alan Carr: Chatty Man airs (1st & 2nd single)

November 18 - Gaga in concert I

November 20 - American Music Awards 2016 (1st & 2nd single)

November 21 - GMA (new pop song)

November 21 - Gaga in concert II

November 22 - Gaga in concert III

November 24 - ABC Special: Gaga Thanksgiving // EP release

November 29 - The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon (1st & 2nd single)

November XX: Rolling Stone [Cover]

December 01 - X Factor (IT) (1st & 2nd single)

December 06 - Sydney Monster Hall Concert (AUS)

December 09 - KIIS-FM Jingle Bell Ball (USA)

December 11 - Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball (UK)

December 31 - **** Clark’s New York Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest

January 20 - 3rd single release

February 3 - 3rd music video release

February 12 - Grammy Awards 2017 (3rd single & ballad track)

February 22 - BRIT Awards 2016 (3rd single & pop song n°2)

February XX: Vogue [Cover]

April 21 - 4th single (feat.) release

May 12 - 4th music video (feat.) release

May 21 - Billboard Music Awards 2017 (1st & 4th single feat)

July 21 - 5th final single release

August 11 - 5th final music video release

August 27 - MTV Video Music Awards 2016 (medley of LG5 // VOTY)

Arizona Sky
32 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

@BloodyMonster hey, i made another promotion schedule assuming that Gaga would totally decide to avoid Adele, and release everything after the Grammy's deadline (Sept 30). I also thought she could release two lead singles, one upbeat pop track and another powerful ballad that shows her vocal ability. I got the idea from Beyonce's Sasha Fierce. She released Single Ladies and If I Were A Boy the same day, and both of them did great. Gags could release a pop smash and another powerful ballad that shows her vocals skills. 

I searched the exact days in which international shows (X Factor, The Voice) airs; this schedule is 100% verified :sis:

I also thought that for the fourth single she could feat someone, without including it on the album, ala Taylor's Bad Blood. That feature has to be someone who boost the single and bring hype for the MV. Here's the schedule, tell me what you think:

LG5 promotional schedule

October 04 - GMA: dates, titles & Gaga in concert announcement. Banners and little snippets showed through TV ads.

October 14 - 1st single release (upbeat pop)

October 14 - 2nd single release (ballad)

October 22 - SNL (1st & 2nd singles)

October 23 - UK X Factor (1st & 2nd singles)

October 28 - Sukkiri / SmapXSmap (JAP)

October XX: Billboard [Cover]

November 05 - NRJ Awards (FR) (1st & 2nd single)

November 06 - MTV Europe Music Awards (1st & 2nd single)

November 10 - The Voice of Germany (1st & 2nd single)

November 13 - X Factor (AUS) (1st & 2nd single)

November 16 - Alan Carr: Chatty Man (filming)

November 18 - Ellen (1st & 2nd single)

November 18 - LG5 release

November 18 - Alan Carr: Chatty Man airs (1st & 2nd single)

November 18 - Gaga in concert I

November 20 - American Music Awards 2016 (1st & 2nd single)

November 21 - GMA (new pop song)

November 21 - Gaga in concert II

November 22 - Gaga in concert III

November 24 - ABC Special: Gaga Thanksgiving // EP release

November 29 - The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon (1st & 2nd single)

November XX: Rolling Stone [Cover]

December 01 - X Factor (IT) (1st & 2nd single)

December 06 - Sydney Monster Hall Concert (AUS)

December 09 - KIIS-FM Jingle Bell Ball (USA)

December 11 - Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball (UK)

December 31 - **** Clark’s New York Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest

January 20 - 3rd single release

February 3 - 3rd music video release

February 12 - Grammy Awards 2017 (3rd single & ballad track)

February 22 - BRIT Awards 2016 (3rd single & pop song n°2)

February XX: Vogue [Cover]

April 21 - 4th single (feat.) release

May 12 - 4th music video (feat.) release

May 21 - Billboard Music Awards 2017 (1st & 4th single feat)

July 21 - 5th final single release

August 11 - 5th final music video release

August 27 - MTV Video Music Awards 2016 (medley of LG5 // VOTY)

Hello there! That's great. 😳 I've been wondering if Gaga & Bobby are wanting to pull a 25/TFM release type schedule. I do kind of prefer a standard lead single release though. I think she could release the ballad maybe 3 weeks after the lead single so by that time most of the GP will have heard of the lead single. It could be used for album promo. I think Gaga needs that ONE song to get her back on the map. 2 singles at one time would be kind of confusing. Other than that it's pretty good. I like the expedited schedule idea. I just prefer an August lead single release only because I'm dying for new music.:giveup:

Arizona Sky
@Mister Gaga I made another promotion schedule a bit more expedited than my original one. It's also a couple weeks BEFORE Katy is most likely releasing. She can get a taste of her own medicine this time :hor:. I really like it, tell me what you think:

July 30, 2016: A 15 second commercial airs on multiple television networks with mysterious music playing in the background & Gaga is walking in a dark hallway by herself. At the end, the release date & title of the album & single flashes on the screen.

August 5, 2016: 1st single + it's music video is released on iTunes, Spotify & Apple Music at 12:00 am EST. The song premieres on Beats 1 with a prerecorded interview airing after the song plays. It is a catchy pop smash produced by RedOne a la Bad Romance. In the morning, Gaga calls in to the 5 biggest US radio stations for a short interview. Later in the night, Gaga performs her brand new single for the first time at the grand opening ceremony of the Summer 2016 Rio Olympics. Millions will be watching, it's great promotion!

August 6, 2016: SNL performance + interview 

August 8, 2016: Late Night Show With Jimmy Fallon Interview

August 15, 2016: Carpool Karaoke with James Gorden.

August 16, 2016: Vogue magazine cover + interview is release for the September issue (biggest one of the year).

August 19, 2016: GMA performance + interview 

August 28, 2016: VMA lead single performance + Video Vanguard award.

September 1, 2016: Openinng iTunes Festival performance. Performes lead single, album ballad track, fan favorites, and her biggest hits.

Septmber 2, 2016: Album ballad track is released as a promotional single

Septmber 10, 2016: Album commercial airs on several TV networks which features mini snippets of 3-4 tracks a la TFM.

September 17, 2016: Album cover + tracklist reveled in Times Square a la ARTPOP.

September 30, 2016: Apple Music Festival performance. Performs lead single, ballad track, her biggest hits, fan favorites & 2-3 of of her favorite songs off of the album.

October 5, 2016: AHS premiere. Airs album advertisement during commercial breaks.

October 7, 2016: Album release on iTunes & physical copies only. It premieres with a listening party on Beats 1 along with an interview. In the morning she calls into several radio stations & has them play the whole album (or at least a couple of songs).

October 8, 2016: Ellen Degenres interview.

October 14, 2016: Album release on all streaming services.

October 21, 2016: Time magazine cover + interview released.

October 25, 2016: 2nd single is sent to radio. It is an uptempo Pop-Funk track produced by Mark Ronson a la Uptown Funk.

November 6, 2016: EMA 2nd single performance.

November 11, 2016: 2nd single music video is released.

November 18, 2016: 2 deluxe tracks are released a la 1989. This will boost the album's sales since it is just in time for Holiday discounts.

November 20, 2016: AMA performance of 2nd single.

November 25, 2016: Rolling Stone Magazine cover + interview released.

December 1, 2016: UK X Factor performance of 2nd single + ballad track. 

December 2, 2016: Super Bowl 51 Halftime performance announcement. She collaborates with Intel for the project.

December 5, 2016: KIIS FM Jingle Ball performance.

December 13, 2016: The Voice Finale performance of 2nd single.

December 31, 2016: **** Clark's Rockin Eve performance of 1st + 2nd single.

January 3, 2017: V Magazine Cover + Interview released. 

January 20, 2017: Billboard Magazine Cover + interview announced.

February 3, 2017: 3rd single remix release a la Bad Blood which features an A-List artist (possibly Beyonce for Telephone part 2). This will increase it's sales. The track is an upbeat pop song a la Telephone produced by RedOne and/or Fernando Garibay.

February 5, 2017: Super Bowl 51 Halfitme Show (medley of hits + 3rd single remix). A Stadium World Tour commercial announcemenment airs directly after the Halftime show a la Formation World Tour. Tickets go on sale shortly after. She collaborates with Intel for this tour.

February 12, 2017: Grammy performance of 3rd single remix.

February 22, 2017: Brit Awards performance of 3rd single remix.

February 24, 2016: 3rd single remix music video is released.

March 4, 2017: AT40 host on KIIS FM.

April 2, 2017: iHeart Radio Awards performance of 3rd single remix.

May 2, 2017: 4th single sent to radio. It is a mid-tempo, mysterious soul song produced by Mark Ronson that shows off Gaga's vocals a la Back To Black. However, it has its own PopGa twist to it.

May 12, 2017: 4th single music video is released.

May 21, 2017: 4th single BBMA performance.

June 15, 2017: 4th single MMVA performance.

TOUR DATES: March 25, 2017 - December 23, 2017.

Mister Gaga
On Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 3:18 AM, BloodyMonster said:

Hello there! That's great. 😳 I've been wondering if Gaga & Bobby are wanting to pull a 25/TFM release type schedule. I do kind of prefer a standard lead single release though. I think she could release the ballad maybe 3 weeks after the lead single so by that time most of the GP will have heard of the lead single. It could be used for album promo. I think Gaga needs that ONE song to get her back on the map. 2 singles at one time would be kind of confusing. Other than that it's pretty good. I like the expedited schedule idea. I just prefer an August lead single release only because I'm dying for new music.:giveup:

Thank you!!! I think it's the best choice. That schedule has great promo spots (EMAs, AMAs, Thanksgiving specials) and because of ThGi, sales always increase. 

I choose two singles because it would avoid criticism about her being and attention seeker or that 'she can't sing'; that kind of comments. It would be a crossover double single release, and could appeal to different demographics :tongue:. If it's a promo single it won't get much attention. But with single treatement...it could be a great success.

Arizona Sky
7 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Thank you!!! I think it's the best choice. That schedule has great promo spots (EMAs, AMAs, Thanksgiving specials) and because of ThGi, sales always increase. 

I choose two singles because it would avoid criticism about her being and attention seeker or that 'she can't sing'; that kind of comments. It would be a crossover double single release, and could appeal to different demographics :tongue:. If it's a promo single it won't get much attention. But with single treatement...it could be a great success.

Did you check out by new promo schedule btw? Let me know what you think of it 😉

Mister Gaga
1 hour ago, BloodyMonster said:

Did you check out by new promo schedule btw? Let me know what you think of it 😉

If only :giveup: it's great tbh. Both of us could easily replace Bobby and send gaga to the absolut top. I liked it, specially the 1-2-3 punch of the Olympics - SNL - Fallon. Big scale worldwide promo + big scale US promo.

Super Bowl :giveup: that would be amazing, and release the tickets after the SB is a great move!!

The only thing i didn't like that much was releasing the deluxe edition one month after :tongue: i think standard and deluxe editions must come at the same time. Maybe she could release a Live EP (ituned festival). Anyway, it' great. Well done sis

Arizona Sky
3 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

If only :giveup: it's great tbh. Both of us could easily replace Bobby and send gaga to the absolut top. I liked it, specially the 1-2-3 punch of the Olympics - SNL - Fallon. Big scale worldwide promo + big scale US promo.

Super Bowl :giveup: that would be amazing, and release the tickets after the SB is a great move!!

The only thing i didn't like that much was releasing the deluxe edition one month after :tongue: i think standard and deluxe editions must come at the same time. Maybe she could release a Live EP (ituned festival). Anyway, it' great. Well done sis

Yeah the only reason I put in the deluxe is because I didn't want Gaga to miss out on the Holiday discounts. I feel by November allot of people will have already have brought it. I'm just trying to find a way for her to not miss out on the Holiday sales boost:giveup:

Archived