💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What Would Make LG5 A Succesfull Era In Your Opinion?

SamJ

Featured Posts

30 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

releasing a Sex tape called "When Pop Suck The Titz of Art" with Taylor :derpga: with DWUW as the background music #justice4DWUWm/v

:laughga::emma:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Harry

For me personally, I would like gaga to have 4 big top ten hits in the US and UK ideally. I reckon the lead single will be really great and will peak at 1 in the US and 3 in the UK, that's my prediction. I'd like 6 hits off the album 4 peaking in or just outside the top 10 in most countries. I'd like the lead single to reach 2 billion views on youtube and for at least 4 hits to get over 600 million youtube views fairly quickly. I'd like the album to be number 1 in the UK for at least 4 weeks and at least 6 in US. If I was in Gaga's management team those would be the targets I'd want to push for.

5 minutes ago, Harry said:

For me personally, I would like gaga to have 4 big top ten hits in the US and UK ideally. I reckon the lead single will be really great and will peak at 1 in the US and 3 in the UK, that's my prediction. I'd like 6 hits off the album 4 peaking in or just outside the top 10 in most countries. I'd like the lead single to reach 2 billion views on youtube and for at least 4 hits to get over 600 million youtube views fairly quickly. I'd like the album to be number 1 in the UK for at least 4 weeks and at least 6 in US. If I was in Gaga's management team those would be the targets I'd want to push for.

id love that and if or should I say when this happens we can all congratulate u cuz u called it!!!:)

Arizona Sky

I just need good music & lots of promo. I want her to have ONE major event per week. It can help the singles chart better on BB Hot 100 for that particular week. Also, she needs to debut the lead single along with the music video on a Friday at 12:00 am EST. Then we can be sure of a Top 5 debut. The following week she can perform at a major awards show to maintain good second week stats. After that she can go into performing on the X-Factor, The Voice, SNL, GMA, etc. She can do one of those events each week for 6 weeks until the single is well established on the radio & doesn't need anymore promo.

StrawberryBlond

A massive top ten lead single (though a #1 is of course the goal) especially in the top 4 English-speaking music markets - US, UK, Canada, Australia. A huge second single. The lead single getting hundreds of millions of views (though 1 billion is the goal) and the second single following suit. An album that sells more than AP, especially in the US and UK. A whole bunch of promo on all the major US shows and UK ones especially. Australia taking her back to their hearts. A video for every single, with each one getting Vevo certified with ease. A world tour, including regions she missed last time, that crosses the $100 million dollar mark (though crossing the $200 million mark is the goal).

Archived