💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Paparazzi Lyrics To Be Featured On Coca-Cola Cans & Bottles

CyanLights

Featured Posts

CyanLights
40 minutes ago, Florin said:

Achievement. :awkney: This section needs to be put to rest. Everyone is using it for all the wrong reasons.

I understand that it is not that huge of a deal, its just a coke can. But how often can you say that your original writing has been featured on the most successful drink brand in the world? I understand its not huge but it is somewhat of an achievement in my eyes. Like i said, its not huge but its something. Plus you need to have a tag and I thought it was appropriate. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Eohl said:

I quit drinking Coke because it makes me breakout but I need that can and bottle :hor:, no one's gonna stop me.

b767cddd1f964ba68caf7bd2a4a8b960.png

yeah i quit bc it was making me fat and then the diet/zero tastes horrible

im an skinny all-milk girl now :hor:

codymonster
27 minutes ago, Florin said:

Because it isnt an achievement. :awkney: Its almost the same like they did an achievement topic when TIHTY fell off from top 10.

I'd say it's an achievement that a Gaga lyric will be featured on Coke cans, one of the most iconic drinks. Not gonna argue with you anymore tho:saladga:

phantasmas

so like, i can find em in store right?? like i dont have to order these online? lol

Mr Ricky
6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

This is a really cool achievement and a good collectable. When y'all make your pilgrimage to the Coca Cola headquarters here in Atlanta to pick up your museum-grade memorabilia, I'll buy you a beer. (if you're of age). 

All the way in Atlanta. :air: If only I had the time for it. :giveup: 

Crossfit

Poissonche
7 hours ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

The impact, the money she will earn, only the queen!

And theeeeen Rob Fusari will happen.

Juanjo

This is awesome, but they better start printing them Bad Romance and Poker Face lyrics; also, LoveGame.

Judas Oyster
9 hours ago, neptugne said:

Queen of having her lyrics on coke cans :tea:

art in the can

#FreeMyMindARTPOP

Archived