💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

new video

Rihanna - Kiss It Better

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

chiuga

Wow I love the 90s vibe. Lovely video! I also like that she shows a little bit of vulnerability in some of the shots. 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pharamon

Looks like Beyonce's 1+1 a bit but without a colour - still loving the song though!

DrewStevens

Two boring unnecessary videos in less than a day, first Dangerous Woman and now Kiss It Better.

At least in Dangerous Woman we get a different hairstyle from Ariana... In this we get a dice vacuuming vagina.

JusKeepBreathin
6 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I gave the video a warning, to be blocked like Work was some days.

Why are you obsessed with Rihanna? Every comment you make about her album sales and videos is negative yet you personally have made pretty much 50% of the Rihanna threads on GGD. It's weird already. Then you go and give the video a warning. Just so it can be blocked? You are not really bothered by its content. You just want to block it. Weird.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Bloody

The video is pretty simple but she looks hotter than ever, I still love the song, I hope it will smash. 

ViviLittleM
Just now, just4fun said:

Why are you obsessed with Rihanna. Every comment you make about her album sales and videos is negative yet you personally have made pretty much 50% of the Rihanna threads on GGD. It's weird already. Then you go and give the video a warning. Just so it can be blocked? You are not really bothered by its content. You just want to block it. Weird.

I think you aren't speaking about the good person.

Whispering

Rihanna looks good, the song is better than Work, but the video is boring. 

Bloody
6 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I gave the video a warning, to be blocked like Work was some days. :rockstar:

So if Gaga flashed her nipples out on her next vid would you warn that too? LMAO :rip: 

ViviLittleM
Just now, Bloody said:

So if Gaga flashed her nipples out on her next vid would you warn that too? LMAO :rip: 

yes. because I don't want kids to see this.

Archived