Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

DJWS robbed at Gagas 30th BDay Bash

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

omg... that's so sad seriously... what is this world

Lady Gaga's 30th bash didn't end well for her producer DJ White Shadow, who had $15k worth of gear jacked outside the party ... according to cops. 

White Shadow -- who produced Gaga's "Born This Way" and "ARTPOP" albums -- had been on deck duty at the No Name Club event with a ton of A-listers in attendance.

According to the police report ... around 4 AM White Shadow and a pal were leaving the venue with all his gear when they got into it with a photog (not one of ours) who was hurling derogatory comments at them. 

Cops say White Shadow and his pal left his gear and approached the pap, but when the tiff ended they realized someone had swiped the equipment ... including computers, hard drives, a watch and headphones.

Total loss ... $15,810.

White Shadow filed the police report.  So far, no suspects.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/30/lady-gaga-producer-robbed/#ixzz44PLeHPEc

Spoiler

leak songs plz

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Monster Kid

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/03/30/lady-gaga-producer-robbed/

"Lady Gaga's 30th bash didn't end well for her producer, DJ White Shadow, who had $15k worth of gear jacked outside the party ... according to cops. 

White Shadow -- who produced Gaga's "Born This Way" and "ARTPOP" albums -- had been on deck duty at the No Name Club event with a ton of A-listers in attendance.

According to the police report ... around 4 AM White Shadow and a pal were leaving the venue with all his gear when they got into it with a photog (not one of ours) who was hurling derogatory comments at them. 

Cops say White Shadow and his pal left his gear and approached the pap, but when the tiff ended they realized someone had swiped the equipment ... including computers, hard drives, a watch and headphones.

Total loss ... $15,810."

Expect LG5 leak in 3...2....1..

Supersonic

That's really f*cked up. :ohno: I hope his equipment will be returned. I have a feeling it was messy fan or greedy paparazzo on the search for new Gaga tracks.

CyanLights

Even if they have the computers, what if they cant gain access to his files? Im sure they are password protected and what not. 

Spoiler

But legit though what if ARTPOP b sides leak?!? :giveup:

kvnrp

inb4 ARTPOP Act II leaks

:O

I hope he as a strong password and/or encrypted his hard drive :ohno:

Spoiler

inb4 it's all a setup by Gaga,

so someone (not her) can leak something to keep us entertained until LG5 hits in 2027

Morphine Prince

OH WELL. Looks like Gaga is gonna have to release the LG5 lead single to get some money to pay for his stolen gear!

Get on it Gaga!

Duella Dvil

I don't want it THIS WAY

NOT THE REBEL HEART CURSE!!!!!! 

NOOOOOO

www.instagram.com/theduella666

yASSsss

They better leak LG5 or some scrapped ARTPOP songs

Pye69Ni.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

BLACKOUTbritney

INB4 it was a fan