💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

'Kiss It Better' AND 'Needed Me' Both Singles - Impacting Radio Tomorrow

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Slay queen of pop and urban radio. :gaycat: 2nd number one off Anti coming soon.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The queen of cancelling the longevity of her current singles with the following singles. 

Paper Gangsta
5 hours ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

It's interesting how no one shames ANTI as flop

lmao at this. Are u living under the rock?

eifulien
19 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

lmao at this. Are u living under the rock?

:excuseu::excuseu: ANTI gets negative comments from the super arrogant Hive and maybe other fanbases. And it's all within stan forum culture. I use only this forum so it could be said that in terms of stan wars and such bullsh*t I am under the rock. But irl I've a lot of friends and colleagues who like Rihanna, and I haven't heard people say bad things about the album, it is universally found charming and a big leap for Rih. ANTI has pretty good reviews, last time I checked ANTI had a metascore of 73. Compare this to ARTFLOP mess. 25 million loss for Interscope. The bad press was overwhelming and it's nowhere to be seen now. :wtf:

Paper Gangsta
1 hour ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

:excuseu::excuseu: ANTI gets negative comments from the super arrogant Hive and maybe other fanbases. And it's all within stan forum culture. I use only this forum so it could be said that in terms of stan wars and such bullsh*t I am under the rock. But irl I've a lot of friends and colleagues who like Rihanna, and I haven't heard people say bad things about the album, it is universally found charming and a big leap for Rih. ANTI has pretty good reviews, last time I checked ANTI had a metascore of 73. Compare this to ARTFLOP mess. 25 million loss for Interscope. The bad press was overwhelming and it's nowhere to be seen now. :wtf:

what has metascore to do with commercial sucess?

eifulien
2 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

what has metascore to do with commercial sucess?

Oh, man, let's not turn this into an argument cause I had no bad thoughts behind my post. Yes, the metascore has nothing to do with commercial success, but I wasn't trying to prove that ANTI is not a commercial failure. I was talking about the perception of the album despite it's weaker performance than ARTPOP's. There isn't any negative stigma towards it, and that's it. I implied that the public perception, apparently isn't influenced by facts and numbers, as ARTPOP and ANTI have proven. 

Paper Gangsta
Just now, Son of ARTPOP said:

Oh, man, let's not turn this into an argument cause I had no bad thoughts behind my post. Yes, the metascore has nothing to do with commercial success, but I wasn't trying to prove that ANTI is not a commercial failure. I was talking about the perception of the album despite it's weaker performance than ARTPOP's. There isn't any negative stigma towards it, and that's it. I implied that the public perception, apparently isn't influenced by facts and numbers, as ARTPOP and ANTI have proven. 

ARTPOP wasn't dragged among the GP as you guys make it seem. It was also mostly among the stanbases. Most of GP don't even know it was out

ANTI is a good album,and even though everyone tried to predict a flop era,Rihanna is here to prove them wrong. "Kiss it better " it´s the best track of the album and a potential #1(her 15th).

Brian Ryan
9 hours ago, Versace said:

OMG , why is that always some GGD member comes to argue on nothing 

all I said is that those six singles were all in a pair of Double A-Side , meaning they were dished out to radio in the same month 

whether it be Pop radio (Top 40 mainstream) or Urban radio , I DID NOT SPECIFY 

I love how you immediately quoted me with No, honey...

when there's nothing to no about 

ugh typical GGD 

lol I wasn't saying no honey in a negative way. just the way I talk. I was just stating the facts. I was not arguing like at all..It's not the same as a Double A-Side. They were released the way they were... due to the times. Popular actual R&B/Hip Hop or urban isn't as popular as it used to be probably since 2005 and this is what primarily what a lot of black artist do that want to be mainstream and still cater to the urban crowd. :laughga:

Economy
21 hours ago, neptugne said:

omg so 2 singles at the same time?

She doesnt stop. She hasnt stopped in 12 years :air: 

and we thought Judas and TEOG were released too simultaneously :rip: 

weed
39 minutes ago, Economy said:

She doesnt stop. She hasnt stopped in 12 years :air: 

and we thought Judas and TEOG were released too simultaneously :rip: 

she'll have 3 songs on the radio at the same time :duck: she knows the media eats it all

Archived