Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
celeb

Kehlani hospitalized after suicide attempt

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Kehlani has been hospitalized following an apparent suicide attempt.

The 20-year-old R&B singer evidently posted a photo of her arm hooked up to an IV on Instagram early this morning, accompanied by a caption that suggests she’s recovering from attempting suicide. “Today I wanted to leave this earth,” it read. “Being completely selfish for once. Never thought I’d get to such a low point.”

She also apparently posted a photo of Partynextdoor sitting by her hospital bed with the caption “thank you for saving my life.”

Shortly after sharing the news, Kehlani deactivated both her Instagram and Twitter accounts.

Kehlani had recently come under public scrutiny for appearing in a photo shared by her ex-boyfriend Partynextdoor on Instagram. The photo showed the two holding hands in bed, sparking rumors that she was cheating on Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers, with whom she’d confirmed a relationship in January.

In her caption, Kehlani noted, “Don’t believe the blogs you read. No one was cheated on and I’m not a bad person.”

She added, “God saved me for a reason, and for that…I must be grateful.. Cuz I’m not in heaven right now for a reason.”

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/2858391/kehlani-hospitalized-suicide-attempt/

Chic

Sorry to hear.

Although if God saved her from suicide to keep her from sin, then he can save anyone from sin by preventing all suicides. So with his supposed limitless knowledge, he is deliberately sending his many dear children to hell. She should be shaming God for his sociopathic, selective tendencies, even if she so-called profited off his adorable little change in plan

Anyway, sorry about the suicide attempt she alone failed to complete, I suppose she'll be in a psych ward for a little while now. I hope she gets therapy and finds happiness somehow without resorting to suicide.

MJHolland

She tried to commit suicide then immediately posted about it on instagram of all places? I'm sorry, but that just looks like a cry for attention -- not help.

weed

Hopefully she'll get help and sort out what she wants in life

River

she's pretty sure that she's going to heaven :laughga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

PERFECTIONIST

somebody tell me who she is

regardless nothing is worth committing suicide for

hope she gets help

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

She tried to commit suicide then immediately posted about it on instagram of all places? I'm sorry, but that just looks like a cry for attention -- not help.

It can actually be both y'know. People like those seriously need help. :air: 

Zsolti
1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

A cry for attention means a cry for help.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

littlepotter

Oh God I read Kesha at first

1 hour ago, Chic said:

Sorry to hear.

Although if God saved her from suicide to keep her from sin, then he can save anyone from sin by preventing all suicides. So with his supposed limitless knowledge, he is deliberately sending his many dear children to hell. She should be shaming God for his sociopathic, selective tendencies, even if she so-called profited off his adorable little change in plan

P1q1fa9.gif

chaeri pls

MJHolland
25 minutes ago, teddxy said:

A cry for attention means a cry for help.

Posting about your suicide attempt on your shallow instagram hours after makes me think she's doing it solely for attention. Sorry bout it.

thatfoxyfeeling

Well she has gained relevancy from this on Twitter so if it was a publicity stunt good on her, if not the girl needs serious help for posting photos of her in hospital hours after trying to top herself.

AlexanderLevi2
28 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Posting about your suicide attempt on your shallow instagram hours after makes me think she's doing it solely for attention. Sorry bout it.

Either way she tried to kill herself....

Currently listening to Joanne

MJHolland
27 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Either way she tried to kill herself....

Do we know that? All we know are the photos she posted on instagram MOMENTS after she "attempted" suicide. I'm sorry but who the f*ck takes to f*ckin INSTAGRAM after trying to kill themselves and being so enlightened by the grace of god for saving their life?!?

AlexanderLevi2
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

Do we know that? All we know are the photos she posted on instagram MOMENTS after she "attempted" suicide. I'm sorry but who the f*ck takes to f*ckin INSTAGRAM after trying to kill themselves and being so enlightened by the grace of god for saving their life?!?

Everyone has different experiences in life. We don't know everything that happened

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived