funny

Y'all aboard the hype train

Helxig

Featured Posts

Zilla

Abandon train!

giphy.gif

ย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Jesse Pinkman

Idk how anyone who followed the ARTPOP era from start to finish could do that to themselves again. I learned my lesson.

It's science, bitch

andy232000

that gif is the exact representation of Little monsters hype trains, they never actually arrive at the station

KURUSHITOVSKA

I don't see why we have to complain or say anything about some of us getting hyped. We become excited easily and we take every little thing like it can be reliable because we simple can't wait for new music. We are and act like this so it's our own bussinessย :/ย if you don't get hyped or don't believe something then good for you, but the others do nothing wrong.

ยฟQuรฉ currรญculum tiene รฉsta tarรกntula?

Mister Moon
5 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I don't see why we have to complain or say anything about some of us getting hyped. We become excited easily and we take every little thing like it can be reliable because we simple can't wait for new music. We are and act like thos so it's our own bussinessย :/

adam-lavin-saying-i-hugged-you-in-my-min

don't be a draq, just be a queen.

Pablo

I will ride the train IF we don't get threads talking about how people EXPECTED something from gaga. She doesn't owe us anythingย 

aiiiWpB.gif

Don't visit my profile

giskardsb
20 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I don't see why we have to complain or say anything about some of us getting hyped. We become excited easily and we take every little thing like it can be reliable because we simple can't wait for new music. We are and act like this so it's our own bussinessย :/ย if you don't get hyped or don't believe something then good for you, but the others do nothing wrong.

and then some of the over-hyped complain endlessly that their fictitious expectations were not met.

that is the problem.

ย 

outtahere
28 minutes ago, Metamorphosis said:

Idk how anyone who followed the ARTPOP era from start to finish could do that to themselves again. I learned my lesson.

How would you have felt it was your job? lolol Traumzย 

Archived