💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Millennials find Madonna 'desperate', study finds

Pop

Featured Posts

Come on guys. Saying that ppl are sexist and ageist and all the stuff may be true, but it's undeniable that the rebel heart era has been a total mess. Plus her personal issues had a strong effect on her. Long story short, I'm happy it's over because I can't watch a real legend ruining her image that way. She has nothing left to prove.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This research could be used for marketing purposes.  Rebrand her image to appeal to the younger generation, and/or stick to writing quality music that appeals to her following and removing her "antics".  I mean, it's a dead giveaway after reading "marketing professor". 

Some of you saying this research is pointless and useless or that "they're just jealous because she's making millions" and other sh** like that need to get their heads out of their asses and think outside the box. 

shoful

I don't think she became "desperate" until after COADF. I still love Hard Candy, MDNA, and Rebel Heart. But something about them seems so unlike Madonna. All of her work before that has a signature Madonna element to them. Now her albums have all these popular producers and featuring artists. That Madonna would've never even thought of collaborating with until she realized she needed to find a way to attract the younger generation. She should've just stuck to who she was before she had sucumb to following popular trends that she can't pull off that well. I really want her to go back to who she was before Hard Candy. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Eighteen

idk this study is really heartless lol. idc if it's for marketing it's truly terrible. i mean madonna is going to be madonna so i don't see her trajectory shifting for "marketing" purposes or else she wouldn't ****ing be madonna anymore. 

idk marketing is ****ing sketch in the first place. i used to work in retail and it is ****ing nauseous-making. 

Prismatic

Watch every one of all ages praising Madonna to the high heavens and beyond when the Queen passes away. 

The relevance of this report is over when they cite a YouTube star :awkney: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

QueenGadonna
2 hours ago, Brodinsky said:

It's not desperation, anyone that has gone to college simply knows the way a study research works.

2 hours ago, Pop said:

Science doesn't lie. 

If you've learned the basics of statistics, you would know that 1000 people are enough to get a very realistic result.

Most studies for presidential elections are done on the base of 1000 people. 

...I think you two totally missed my point. I don't care about the research work. I can't believe someone would make a study research about Madonna like this.:awkney: lol I was talking about GGD users and how they always feel the need to drag Madonna.

Anyway, a study based on 1000 people? What kind of people? If its 1000 Gaga fans than yes I'm not surprise about these results. :neyde:

SissyFromSpace

Madonna is remembered

Adele + Taylor are mentioned

Gaga: N/A

yikes

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

TRILL MONSTER

I love madonna .....but i can see why many people think shes a try hard

the younger generation thinks of her as a grandma and when they see her doing things like flashing her tits or kissing drake they dont get horny they get sick 

SISTERV
5 hours ago, VenusOddity said:

the point is, just yesterday madonna sounded like every baby boomer around and nowadays she's tryna play it cool and she's doing too much.

adele, who is about the same age as her, is liked by 'millenials' too because she's authentic and true to herself

Madonna is over twice the age as Adele. :toofunny:

jojuun

Yet she's still relevant enough to have a sold out world tour, passing over a billion in tour revenue since 2000, a VEVO certified video and a study and constant media coverage about her "irrelevancy" at the age of 57, doesn't she? After a 35 year career in showbusiness... Who else can say that, huh? BYE. It's been this way since the early nineties. She's talked about it before:

"I absolutely do do what I want with my life (...) When people are afraid of you and your ideas, it's their instinct to wanna get rid of you (...)  And they will do it any way they can (...) by saying you're old, ugly and untalented. (...) Now people are starting to write 10 page articles about how my career is over with, and I sit there and I think 'Well, why are you writing about it?' If everything I do is so abysmally boring and dull, if you're not interested, why did you take the time to sit down and write an article about it?"

#StayPressed
#QueenOfPop

LePetitGAGABLover
37 minutes ago, Lance said:

Madonna is remembered

Adele + Taylor are mentioned

Gaga: N/A

yikes

But Gaga is not relevant right now. Why would they mention her?

Jesse Pinkman
5 hours ago, VenusOddity said:

the point is, just yesterday madonna sounded like every baby boomer around and nowadays she's tryna play it cool and she's doing too much.

adele, who is about the same age as her, is liked by 'millenials' too because she's authentic and true to herself

:air:

It's science, bitch

jojuun
7 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

But Gaga is not relevant right now. Why would they mention her?

Gaga just performed at every major event possible... If you think she's irrelevant now, that's kinda sad. Madonna's tour is finished and her last album leaked late 201 and she had no appearances anywhere in months. It only proves people will always talk about Madonna, even if she's not promoting an era, simply because she's Madonna. The über popstar.

Lion Heart

15-times less influential than Adele

Wait what. 

I don't even like Madonna but come ON. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

TerrenceV2
4 hours ago, QueenGadonna said:

...I think you two totally missed my point. I don't care about the research work. I can't believe someone would make a study research about Madonna like this.:awkney: lol I was talking about GGD users and how they always feel the need to drag Madonna.

Anyway, a study based on 1000 people? What kind of people? If its 1000 Gaga fans than yes I'm not surprise about these results. :neyde:

... And just by your last sentence, I can restate my point about you not knowing how a research works. I doubt a whole university is full of Gaga fans. Random 1000 millennials were picked. People hardly stan for anybody like the people on here or ATRL.

playground love - josef salvat

Archived