Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rob Fusari to release Unreleased Gaga from 2006-2007

Primetime

Featured Posts

Lauren Conrad

Yup. Not having to read though all the "OMG! I want G&G right naaaaooo" and "Any news?" would make it easier to keep track of all the latest updates on the matter.

If you wanted that, just read Rob's twitter. Great, glad we had this conversation

If you wanted that, just read Rob's twitter. Great, glad we had this conversation

K. Nice talking to you.

tumblr_lppyi3DnVw1qaclw9.gif

OMG I WANT G&G SOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!

:cry:

:troll:

I know, right? OMG, I can't wait. I might **** my pants when it finally comes out...

...or not

:flop:

codymonster

Yup. Not having to read though all the "OMG! I want G&G right naaaaooo" and "Any news?" would make it easier to keep track of all the latest updates on the matter.

Meanwhile, you made a good full page complaining about how WE are "cluttering" with stuff that is not important:p If you don't like it, too bad! A lot of us are enjoying the hype and learning new things from this thread :)

Also, just in case you didn't know, the first page is updating all the new info! So, if you don't want to see us talk about this, you can go there :)

Edited by codymonster

Meanwhile, you made a good full page complaining about how WE are "cluttering" with stuff that is not important:p If you don't like it, too bad! A lot of us are enjoying the hype and learning new things from this thread :)

I dedicated one line to demonstrate my surprise that this thread has so many pages already, and then I made another post regarding that topic in reply to a certain user. Same as "full page", right? Nice try, though. ;)

rub that Glitter And Grease Around.

:celebrate: CAN'T WAIT ! :celebrate:

Edited by Jing

Innovative

Why do people want G&G so badly? I mean it would be nice to have but the Monster Ball HBO Special recording of it does me fine, it basically is studio version. I'd rather stuff we have never heard before.

crazystairs827

I dedicated one line to demonstrate my surprise that this thread has so many pages already, and then I made another post regarding that topic in reply to a certain user. Same as "full page", right? Nice try, though. ;)

Actually you posted 7 times on the last 2 pages :P I was gonna quote them all but my post ran out of room Lmao

I don't mind the hype, it gives me something to discuss on the forum

Actually you posted 7 times on the last 2 pages :P I was gonna quote them all but my post ran out of room Lmao

I don't mind the hype, it gives me something to discuss on the forum

I only counted those posts that were related to the size of the thread, but whatever. That matter doesn't deserve any more posts, imo. :)

crazystairs827

I only counted those posts that were related to the size of the thread, but whatever. That matter doesn't deserve any more posts, imo. :)

Understandable ;)

So where were we? ...

OMGGGGGG Glitter and greaseeeeeeeee ahhhhhhhhh get released nowwww

:troll:

Nelson Monroe

:toofunny:

Hot Space

Why do people want G&G so badly? I mean it would be nice to have but the Monster Ball HBO Special recording of it does me fine, it basically is studio version. I'd rather stuff we have never heard before.

Me too. Glitter and Grease is a song we've heard too many times. It's cute, but it's not something that stands out. I doubt we're getting anything at this point. The amount of pages this thread has though :smh:

• ChicaSkas locked this topic