💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rob Fusari to release Unreleased Gaga from 2006-2007

Primetime

Featured Posts

Hope this is true, it might be damaging for Gaga if she were thinking of using any of the lyrics in new stuff but it's certainly something to look forward to as a fan. New Gaga material is always welcome - finished or not

Not here for her recycled music.

Not this again :fail:

How are we even sure it's rob fusari tho? Anyone could pretend to be him

:troll:

Primetime

G&G out the window

we'll not get it

for the one hundreth time, he said the demos would be released by the end of the month. i swear to god the gaga fanbase is the most impatient set of people ever

inuborg

What like taking a brilliant unreleased song (Earthquake) and butchering it in FOHL. BBLLLLLLUUUUUHHHHHH

The Earthquake prechorus in FOHL is still flaw free.

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Darcklighter22

Alone Now, Cut the Cake, Fabulesque.

I don't think that Interscope will buy old ****ty songs which no one needs in this world (except little monsters).

oh ok thanks :) ...and I agree but you never know, they could always buy the songs to then have another artist use them.

crazystairs827

When I read his tweet this morning I assumed it was heat from Interscope or something

What like taking a brilliant unreleased song (Earthquake) and butchering it in FOHL. BBLLLLLLUUUUUHHHHHH

Earthquake brilliant? :lmao:

• Like 2

SKANK

Earthquake brilliant? :lmao:

Earthquake actually has this really epic, global, smash hit vibe to it. If you got a great lyricists and a good producer to work on that track it would be phenomenal. A post apocalyptic love story dripping in synths and throbbing beats. The potential greatness of Earthquake is was more interesting to me then the middle-of-the-roadness of Fashion of His Love.

Earthquake just sounds like a hit to me. Tweens and teens would cling to juvenile lyrics, gays would worship the beat, everybody else would follow suit. Japan would probably adopt it as their national anthem.

• Like 6

<p>^^^ ok, not sure if you're trolling or not

it's good, but i think what you're saying is awkward and hilarious :lmao:

that being said, the leaked demo snip of earthquake isn't as well produced as the version i have (someone "upped" the synths and it sounds brilliant).

Edited by RDMP

<p>^^^ ok, not sure if you're trolling or not

it's good, but i think what you're saying is awkward and hilarious :lmao:

that being said, the leaked demo snip of earthquake isn't as well produced as the version i have (someone "upped" the synths and it sounds brilliant).

ScreenShot2012-04-08at81338PM.png

I thought something important happened. :flop:

nativenewyorker

Since we're all talking about Earthquake, can I just say how much that instrumental slays? And her vocals are ****ing incredible.

• ChicaSkas locked this topic