Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rob Fusari to release Unreleased Gaga from 2006-2007

Primetime

Featured Posts

@RobFusari: War of the roses ! Bring it on!!

War of the Roses was a civil war. Could he be saying he's fighting Gaga to release these. Everything comes down to her say with old demos, maybe he's going against that to release all of this.

If he goes against her, the pants will be sued off of him in this lifetime and his next 8 to follow

I'm just worried Gaga's management will step in and shut this down.

Prime example: That auction of old Gaga demo tapes that her management found out about and she bought it out.

I'd be really ****ing pissed if Gaga stepped in :crossed: Just let us have Glitter and Grease, plz Gaga :cry:

I'm so here for new Gaga material. I need something to tide me over till Electra Heart. Plus I really want to hear new Gaga songs.... This 'media hiding' business of hers has caused me to lose my attention.

I'm so here for new Gaga material. I need something to tide me over till Electra Heart. Plus I really want to hear new Gaga songs.... This 'media hiding' business of hers has caused me to lose my attention.

Yeah... I'm waiting for Electra Heart too MDNA is holding me over for that, EH will hold me over for anything else through the year hopefully. I'd love some new Gaga material in the mix too.

I doubt Gaga would stop him. :shrug:

Leaking tracks can cause thousands of potential dollars to be lost.

Plus, Gaga's had enough legal problems with Fusari.

I just hope that b---h doesn't bribe him out of releasing these.

We have it already :roll:

I was joking :roll:

I know we have it, it's my favorite unreleased.

giskardsb

He produced the tracks, he has legal rights to release them.

nope. He won't have full rights.

• ChicaSkas locked this topic