💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you believe in 28/3?

Pop

Featured Posts

Reality

At first I really wanted to believe that something would happen on her birthday, but she's been so quiet about the entire album that I'm starting to feel skeptical about it. Obviously I would want something to happen on her birthday, the name of the album, the single's title, genre, really anything. 

All we can do know is hope and pray for something to happen, but, hey, it's Gaga, and anything's possible with her. 

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glory

Beyonce is supposed to release all her videos on Monday too.

Maybe she's included in it ? :excited2: (Let me dream plz)

RAMROD

Asia pregnant with Koji's baby announcement.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PinkJelly

I'd like something to happen, anything album related - a title, first single name, some kind of release etc. But I doubt it

Creyk

i think only an announcement will happen.

Something like "hey fam, my new single is dropping this friday on this radio station at this hour"

then in the next tweet: "also make sure to tune in to my performance of my new single on *random show* at *random date*"

malazam

Y'ALL KNOW THAT HER 30 ARE GOING TO BE A WHOLE ****ING YEAR LONG, YOU KNOW THAT, RIGHT????

another shot before we kiss the other side

chrismugler

NO. A few weeks ago, I fully understood that Gaga is a regular person/artist/human who doesn't codify everything she says or do. And of course WE DON'T HAVE TO DECODE ANYTHING. :toofunny::neyde:.

Spoiler

Not hyped or excited about the album just yet.:toofunny:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

I think the most we'll get from her birthday are hints about LG5 or atleast the title. :shrug:

Pacify Him

I believe in Gaga celebrating her 30th Birthday on a peaceful evening.

I’m getting on your nerves

She can blast into her 30s in so mamy ways not connected with her work. So I don't believe it tbh, I predict her posting selfie with long description how thankful she is for her fans blah blah blah

Vodka

I think it'd be really great if we got some sort of LG5 mention on that day, around April even (something minor, a nuance of a mention?), but at this point I don't really see any kind of actual music to be played or teased for us around this time in March ( I mean March will be over in a few days so... :toofunny:). 

I'm really hoping she'll have her music released in early April though, the next couple of weeks maybe? (a nice head start, traction fairly early in the year, the Spring season) Wishful thinking I know, but since nothing's really been validated, it's up in the air. 

End of thought :laughga:

Edit: OT: That would be a no :/

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Archived