Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

ZAYN- Mind of Mine

Bleachella

Featured Posts

Bradley

Fool for You sounds so good. It's like his version of Rihanna's Love on the Brain.

omg the two songs are on the same key :rip: They sound so fcking similar to each other (in a good way).

It's like Rihanna's singing to Zayn and Zayn to Rihanna when you play the two songs after each other. :rip:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji

I hope members here sleep on this album, they don't deserve to be slayed like this after doubting him.

mRCtTR1.gif

Benji
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

He makes 1D sound like TRASH lmao.

You can't really compare them though. Whilst, yes, he's an ex-member, a commercial pop boy band is always going to sound like that. :duck:

Oh hell yes! Finally! Its soooo good, so musical. I was totally wrong in My preconcieved notions about him :)

Benji

I can't believe how good it is.

I'm so excited for the bonus tracks... especially considering how good Like I Would is and it didn't even make it on the standard :giveup:

MrFameKills

It's so enjoyable. I have a long drive this weekend, so i know what i'll be listening to 

tumblr_o4ap3kygfV1to7ymto1_250.gif

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Morphine Prince
7 minutes ago, Benji said:

I can't believe how good it is.

I'm so excited for the bonus tracks... especially considering how good Like I Would is and it didn't even make it on the standard :giveup:

Yeah, how is it NOT on the standard? Probably a marketing strategy to get more people to buy the deluxe. 

MrFameKills
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

You get off on me, it's like cheating

241BCC4C559244420946AC

I think that's my favorite, so hot :excited2:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Archived