đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why isn't it a big deal that Lady Gaga turns 30?

Okinawa

Featured Posts

Schwerk
6 minutes ago, Economy said:

I dunno about that

with the exeption of Jennifer Lopez i dont hear any other ppl in their 40s making hits

Eminem had a few in late 30s but his genre age isnt as important as in pop

I don't really care about hits anymore. A lot of the greatest artist around haven't had hits in decades. Gaga could use a few more hits but in reality doesn't need them to stay a great relevent artist, tour and make records. I believe woman like Cher, Madonna, Tina Turner, Kylie, JLO paved the way for other popstars proving you can still be sexy when you're older.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
35 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I don't really care about hits anymore. A lot of the greatest artist around haven't had hits in decades. Gaga could use a few more hits but in reality doesn't need them to stay a great relevent artist, tour and make records. I believe woman like Cher, Madonna, Tina Turner, Kylie, JLO paved the way for other popstars proving you can still be sexy when you're older.

My point is not about whether or not they need it for their career to go on, im not disputing you on that. If you have a loyal fan base, ur career will go on

My point is that clearly age matters big time still. When you start to look older, the GP doesnt care about u anymore

Economy
On March 21, 2016 at 3:07 PM, LePetitMonstr said:

Because she looks older than that sometimes

golden-globes-2016-lady-gaga-taylor-kinn

:air:

I swear, ive seen instances where youd think she was at least 45 :air: 

fortunately looks were never a bug thing for her career so no biggy

Slade

30 is still young as hell lol. She won't start getting "old" in my eyes until after like 50

djBuffoon

Because she has never used her sex appeal as a crutch (this does not mean that she doesn't have songs/videos with sexual undertones).

And also because she has proven that she can sing and perform in practically any genre or venue. That kind of virtuosity does not age.

Archived