πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga At Daily Front Row's L.A. Fashion Awards

Henry

Featured Posts

Zilla

THAT DRESS THO

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

I don't think I'd like that dress on anyone else, but she's really making it work and looks ****ing amazing.Β 

Killa

This look has all the right references. This with the Billboard photos and fluGa going to Saint Laurent kill me.

I am astonished how consistent the comments are here, we all aprove?:excited2: So, LG5 will come tomorrow right? lol

Gagz4Gaga

restro dance freak Queen, indeed. and with hinting the 70s-80s disco heaven funk pop vibe here.

it's coming, you guys.Β :air:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Alien Tulip
23 minutes ago, Banko said:

kinda looks Asian

What kind? Like Middle East? Because yes but if you're talking about East Asian then

tumblr_mmdfzei5hK1rv9ibwo1_500.gif

BecauseΒ Gaga sure as hell does NOT look East Asian. Gurlllll lmao. She shares features more in common with middle east, even some latino people, and even black people like Somalis.Β 

OBEY

can she please keep this kimd of hair for the next era? :giveup:Β 

Alien Tulip
9 minutes ago, Checkers said:

lol what :laughga:

I laughed tooΒ default_moorangu.pngΒ How in the samΒ hill does a white girl like lady gaga look east asian? The only other ethnic group Gaga has come close to look is middle eastern or latina :smh:Β 

Reality

Holy sh*t! That's Gaga?! And that's recent? But... she has eyebrows... I've always like the bleached brows, but I seeing them again makes me feel so happy.Β This is giving me a lot of Born This Way era feelings.Β 

I mean, the make up looks flawless and that wig is spectacular, and I really like the dress, except for those pom-pom looking cuffs. Without those, for me, it'd be beyond incredible.Β 

πŸƒπŸ–€πŸ‘Ή

Pierre

Gucci or Saint Laurent?Β 

Nvm: SLοΏΌΒ :flop:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Lord Temptation
5 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

I laughed tooΒ default_moorangu.pngΒ How in the samΒ hill does a white girl like lady gaga look east asian? The only other ethnic group Gaga has come close to look is middle eastern or latina :smh:Β 

Well most Latinas have partial Native American ancestry. Native Americans are considered to be part of the Asian race by anthropologists, their ancestors having crossed into North America from Siberia 12,000 years ago. Hence, most Latinas have some prehistoric Asian ancestry. In fact many Amerindians from countries like Mexico, Bolivia and Peru look very nearly Asian. Β 

Alien Tulip
Just now, Lord Temptation said:

Well most Latinas have partial Native American ancestry. Native Americans are considered to be part of the Asian race by anthropologists, their ancestors having crossed into North America from Siberia 12,000 years ago. Hence, most Latinas have some prehistoric Asian ancestry. In fact many Amerindians from countries like Mexico, Bolivia and Peru look very nearly Asian. Β 

Actually there is still a debate til this day that the natives never really traveled from asia hence why some modern day native americans refuse to be classified as asian. I was also talking about the tri-racial ones mixed with african.Β 

Archived