💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Supposed LG5 leaked iTunes tracklist is BOBM! See screenshot

Varo Yan

Featured Posts

UnculturedBigot

I've noticed that Gags song titles are usually one word long. And usually the long ones have a darker theme as well. For example "Dance in the Dark", "So Happy I Could Die" "Do What U Want". Also, I doubt she will ever be pretentious enough to call a song title "Royal Sl•t" NO. This is however very funny :laughga:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KairuXGaga

The only title that I liked was "7 Seconds of Seduction" :gaycat::hor:

My worst fear is real life

Brother Monster

There are some nice song titles imo. I like Invincible, Dangerous game and Blinded By Love (but please not with Elton. Not here for that tbh)

Nicogly
6 hours ago, amenvodka said:

I'd rather have this than threads of people fangirling to Mein Kampf by Hitler like yesterday. :neyde:

HAHAHAHAHAH 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

RileyMint
7 hours ago, Skrill said:

Omg that rhyme - your flow is on point KEEP GOING!

What rhyme? I'm confused

littlepotter
7 hours ago, Maryjaneholland said:

how would you react if someone told back in 2013 that gaga will have a song called 'do what u want'?? you'd all say it's fake... don't judge unreleased (leaked\fake) songs by their name 

btw, why all of you don't like nicki, it would be super fun... a slutty song between gaga and nicki :gaycat:

OH MY GOD YES 

Everytime I see a weird title I'm like 'but what about DWUW or Fashion of his Love or Teeth or heck even Sexxx Dreams 

chaeri pls

youandi

I actually adore the album title Loyal Gangsta V :giveup: If she made an album with instrumentals like classic hip hop and 90s rap and kept it funky like I Wish - Skee Lo and some Snoop/Dre songs (which could be bangin) I'd love it.  There'd still be room for dancy pop and ballads on there too but imagine if she wasn't going disco/funk but more g-funk :excited2:

Also, I love Shady Lady. Shame the rest of it is so ridiculous :green:

Pharamon
1 hour ago, RileyMint said:

What rhyme? I'm confused

Oh i thought As and Ass rhymed a little :c sorry

Yo GagaGaga
8 hours ago, Maryjaneholland said:

how would you react if someone told back in 2013 that gaga will have a song called 'do what u want'?? you'd all say it's fake... don't judge unreleased (leaked\fake) songs by their name 

btw, why all of you don't like nicki, it would be super fun... a slutty song between gaga and nicki :gaycat:

and "Black Jesus + Amen Fashion" and "Highway Unicorn"

Spoiler

but yeah its totally fake

Yo GagaGaga
56 minutes ago, youandi said:

I actually adore the album title Loyal Gangsta V :giveup: If she made an album with instrumentals like classic hip hop and 90s rap and kept it funky like I Wish - Skee Lo and some Snoop/Dre songs (which could be bangin) I'd love it.  There'd still be room for dancy pop and ballads on there too but imagine if she wasn't going disco/funk but more g-funk :excited2:

Also, I love Shady Lady. Shame the rest of it is so ridiculous :green:

tumblr_nbo7f0ja541qd8zg3o1_500.gif

Archived