💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

'This Is What The Truth Feels Like' LEAKED

Carmex

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple
Just now, Harry said:

Cool, I hope so! I know she has SNL in a few weeks so that should be good promo.

The single choices are atrocious so far tho :giveup:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry
Just now, Britney Spears said:

The single choices are atrocious so far tho :giveup:

I haven't actually listened to the album yet :emma: It's on my to-do list for today lol

Fiona Apple
10 minutes ago, Harry said:

I haven't actually listened to the album yet :emma: It's on my to-do list for today lol

Ah,get ready to get slayed :rockstar:

Kanye West

Great comeback album, but it's being horribly managed. The single choices so far are awful. The imagery is pretty pathetic too. L.A.M.B and The Sweet Escape both had incredibly imagery which helped boost the appeal of the music. This album doesn't.

I don't think this album is going to do well honestly. The material is great, but the issues I listed above are going to prevent it from becoming a commercial success.

KANYEWEST.COM

Rudz Xinc
1 hour ago, mirandavlogz said:

Great comeback album, but it's being horribly managed. The single choices so far are awful. The imagery is pretty pathetic too. L.A.M.B and The Sweet Escape both had incredibly imagery which helped boost the appeal of the music. This album doesn't.

I don't think this album is going to do well honestly. The material is great, but the issues I listed above are going to prevent it from becoming a commercial success.

Totally agree with u

Look at those clowns

Harry

I agree. I'm listening now and it's a great album but it has been marketed terribly. Most people probably don't even know she's got new music out. All the visuals are so meh.

Fiona Apple

Sad but true. Used To Love You was a good first single choice because of the thing that happened with her husband and it would be weird if the lead was a happy/upbeat song... But the second single should have been Where Would I Be,Rocketship,Me Without You or Naughty... MMLY is a good song but not anything GREAT!. The looks are getting better though. I love the outfit that she wore on Jimmy Kimmel.. Wishing the best for this era

Fiona Apple
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

I agree. I'm listening now and it's a great album but it has been marketed terribly. Most people probably don't even know she's got new music out. All the visuals are so meh.

Well she DID promote the 2 first singles well enough.! I'll give her that.. With a better video and more radio support Used To Love You could have been a top 20.. Hopefully the album gets critical acclaim and gets attention for that. I don't think that the sales will be too bad btw

Harry
21 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Well she DID promote the 2 first singles well enough.! I'll give her that.. With a better video and more radio support Used To Love You could have been a top 20.. Hopefully the album gets critical acclaim and gets attention for that. I don't think that the sales will be too bad btw

Well yeah she has done a lot of performances and interviews, but they were all kind of boring tbh. She mostly just stood there without much else going on :/ As the user above said, the imagery and single choices have not been on point. Also the promo has been completely US-focused. Here in the UK this era has sadly been a complete non-event so far and the album is out tomorrow :( She used to be quite a force here but I don't really know anyone that even knows she's making music again lol.

I think the album will be well received though and I'm just happy that she's finally back.

Kanye West
1 hour ago, RudzXinc said:

Totally agree with u

1 hour ago, Harry said:

1 hour ago, Britney Spears said:

Sad but true. Used To Love You was a good first single choice because of the thing that happened with her husband and it would be weird if the lead was a happy/upbeat song... But the second single should have been Where Would I Be,Rocketship,Me Without You or Naughty... MMLY is a good song but not anything GREAT!. The looks are getting better though. I love the outfit that she wore on Jimmy Kimmel.. Wishing the best for this era

The problem is if this album doesn't do well then Gwen will most likely not release another solo album. The Sweet Escape was a huge success but she didn't care to create a follow up until almost a decade later. She had enough trouble with Baby Don't Lie and Spart The Fire. It's unfortunate. Gwen is a huge talent that we are likely going to lose unless this era somehow turns everything around.

I still can't get over how bland and generic the album cover is. L.A.M.B and The Sweet Escape had truly iconic covers.

KANYEWEST.COM

Fiona Apple
26 minutes ago, mirandavlogz said:

I still can't get over how bland and generic the album cover is. L.A.M.B and The Sweet Escape had truly iconic covers.

It is kinda generic but I like it x150 more than the cover of her debut album. I hate the LAMB album cover

Archived