Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is pop music putting more and more emphasis on loud drum beats?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA

They try to be original and innovative by including deep house beats and they make it mainstream. Ghost Town by Adam Lambert for example. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

RadioIsOurs
3 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

Honey does.

But I think, that Songs like Honey or Fantasy paved the way for these Songs. It's simplistic. and that makes it easy to listen to. If you compare to more complex or over produced songs - these usually don't chart that high.

No I considered them to be very different from songs today. They aren't really that simplistic. They do have really funky and prominent bass. But songs today such as Fight Song, they sound really bland because they rely on heavy percussion and have weaker basslines. 

Btw Fantasy's my jam!

RadioIsOurs
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

They try to be original and innovative by including deep house beats and they make it mainstream. Ghost Town by Adam Lambert for example. 

Ghost Town has a bass drop though, right? I don't mind songs with bass drops.

PopThatArt

Let's be clear, SYNTHETIC drums, not real drums. The producers just press a button for the drums instead of employing actual drummers. It's a sham. Lazy. 

Go see A Star is Born

PopThatArt

More to music than bass drops and fake drums and synthetic crap. 

Go see A Star is Born

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, LavendarBlonde said:

Ghost Town has a bass drop though, right? I don't mind songs with bass drops.

Me neither! I love deep house <3

MaryJaneHolland
10 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

and all latest justin's singles include house beats, like sorry, where are you now, wdym, right??? 

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, Maryjaneholland said:

and all latest justin's singles include house beats, like sorry, where are you now, wdym, right??? 

Yup, that's why all songs on his album sound the same, they took something that was becoming popular and took advatage of it. 

RBNLM
54 minutes ago, Maryjaneholland said:

Justine's singles are pure tropical house 

Archived