• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaperIz
16 minutes ago, Harry said:

ugh abigail breslin

I know everyone hates her but she's my favorite for some reason :air:

CyanLights

Does the show get any better as the season went on? I am tempted to binge it now that it is on demand. I watched the first two episodes during the premier but i wasn't to fond of its campy style

Obviously im not expecting full on gore/horror/scary like AHS but i was wondering if the writing and what not gets a tad bit better

TerrenceV2

Wait no Skyler Samuels A.K.A Grace? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I hated her ugly hats and no personality

playground love - josef salvat

10 minutes ago, thatguy said:

Does the show get any better as the season went on? I am tempted to binge it now that it is on demand. I watched the first two episodes during the premier but i wasn't to fond of its campy style

Obviously im not expecting full on gore/horror/scary like AHS but i was wondering if the writing and what not gets a tad bit better

SQ is sattire and campiness all the way through if you at least kind of enjoyed the first episodes then go ahead, otherwise dont bother

Pole dancer

TerrenceV2
12 minutes ago, thatguy said:

I did not like the 3 or 4 first episodes, but kept watching and suddenly started liking it a lot and just living for the Chanels

playground love - josef salvat

My Glen, YAsasasssss. :heart:

*having a heart attack* :poot:

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Harry
45 minutes ago, thatguy said:

I didn't like it from the beginning but decided to stick with it and actually quite enjoyed it. The campy style wasn't really working for me either but I ended up being a fan :)

CyanLights
1 minute ago, Harry said:

I didn't like it from the beginning but decided to stick with it and actually quite enjoyed it. The campy style wasn't really working for me either but I ended up being a fan :)

35 minutes ago, Brodinsky said:

I did not like the 3 or 4 first episodes, but kept watching and suddenly started liking it a lot and just living for the Chanels

36 minutes ago, ASYLUM said:

SQ is sattire and campiness all the way through if you at least kind of enjoyed the first episodes then go ahead, otherwise dont bother

very interesting! I felt like the show had potential so ill give it a go! Thanks guys! :hug:

Fiona Apple

It's AMAZING that 1)all of the chanels are back :rockstar: 2)Grace and her father are out of this season. :laughga: Btw how can the principal be in the season and not Grace's father? And also Grace's best friend

Best characters of the show are : Chanel 1 and 3

after season 2, I'm hoping that only half of these 8 people are surviving and I also hope we get some brand new characters that survive from season 2 to season 3. it would be interesting if Grace returned in Season 3 too. the problem with the first season was that it started to get uninteresting because it wouldn't get rid of any of the main characters like wasn't that the whole point of the show:poot:

• 2 weeks later...
Cheap thrills

Gaga should be a guess star for like one episode but she can't get killed :usrs:

Archived