Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

DJWS on LG5

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

BM was reworked from Redone's demo. and GH was worked with DJ Snake 

that's probably why Bloody Mary is my favorite song from BTW and my favorite from DJWS :yay:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

New jazz album: Beak to Beak

Reveal hidden contents

sorry.

Seems like the special singer is Barbra then? 

eifulien

The reaction in the thread :neyde: DJWS is one of the best people Gaga has collaborated. If DWUW had a proper video release and ARTPOP didn't have the bad press and bashing from basically everywhere you'd have been buttkissing him for LG5 and praising him. He helped Gaga reach the desired sound on ARTPOP so I don't see what's so bad about that. It's not his fault the impact of the album wasn't as big as Gaga or we would've liked it to be.

Let me ask you what's so bad about the songs he did? The sexiness of Sexxx Dreams? The sick beat of Jewels n' Drugs that sh*ts on more than half of the rappers and hip-hop artists with their boring trap sound? The guitar solo on MANiCURE? The RnB perfection that is DWUW? Even Beyoncé hasn't had such a catchy and melodic bop in ages! ARTPOP's ethereal synths causing infatuation? Swines's rage exploding into the beat making you feel like you're at a DJ's fest? Applause's pure electropop perfection?

Sorry, but take several seats back. I'm confident his contribution to LG5 will be a worthy one. :flutter: :rockstar:

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

The reaction in the thread :neyde: DJWS is one of the best people Gaga has collaborated. If DWUW had a proper video release and ARTPOP didn't have the bad press and bashing from basically everywhere you'd have been buttkissing him for LG5 and praising him. He helped Gaga reach the desired sound on ARTPOP so I don't see what's so bad about that. It's not his fault the impact of the album wasn't as big as Gaga or we would've liked it to be.

Let me ask you what's so bad about the songs he did? The sexiness of Sexxx Dreams? The sick beat of Jewels n' Drugs that sh*ts on more than half of the rappers and hip-hop artists with their boring trap sound? The guitar solo on MANiCURE? The RnB perfection that is DWUW? Even Beyoncé hasn't had such a catchy and melodic bop in ages! ARTPOP's ethereal synths causing infatuation? Swines's rage exploding into the beat making you feel like you're at a DJ's fest? Applause's pure electropop perfection?

Sorry, but take several seats back. I'm confident his contribution to LG5 will be a worthy one. :flutter: :rockstar:

I love ARTPOP but lets not het carried away. It is amazing, but not the next coming of Jesus.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

drbumblenut
1 hour ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

WORD

Bazaar
36 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-35734889

Sorry to be off topic,but I need to make a translation of what is said during the video and I have got no idea what this woman is saying on 1:18. Could somebody decipher that for me, I would be grateful :)

this is my ____ i'm having a ____ to the fire, I'm having a whole ____ of water ready to put in and i dig my toe in and see if it's warm enough.

I tried :gaycat: idk

BloodyJudas
3 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

this is my ____ i'm having a ____ to the fire, I'm having a whole ____ of water ready to put in and i dig my toe in and see if it's warm enough.

I tried :gaycat: idk

Thank you for your input , darling <3

Benji
47 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-35734889

Sorry to be off topic,but I need to make a translation of what is said during the video and I have got no idea what this woman is saying on 1:18. Could somebody decipher that for me, I would be grateful :)

This is my tin bath (that) I have in front of the fire. I have hot pans of water ready to put in and I dip my toe in and see if it's warm enough.

BloodyJudas
Just now, Benji said:

This is my tin bath (that) I have in front of the fire, I have hot pans of water ready to put in and I dip my toe in to see if it's warm enough.

Thank you!!! You've made my day !!! I am really grateful to you for lending a hand :) 

Nervous Unicorn

for some reason I took this as him confirming he's not working on LG5 

andy232000
8 hours ago, StarryNight said:

inf4 parrot sounds are actually incorporated in one of the songs :gaycat:

He's not responsible for JnD being on the album tho, Gaga wanted that type of music and wanted it on that album.

I really don't understand why all the hate towards this man :saladga: 

He's still the producer. And i like the instrumental but the rap parts was ughh. I blame both gaga and him. Mostly gaga. But i like his sound, just not him as a person as much 

Archived