Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonnas breakdown, dressed up as a clown

Balue

Featured Posts

lego
3 minutes ago, Lola said:

but this is performance art. yes Madonna is having emotional problems, so would anyone. but have you seen the full show and read the rave reviews? they compare her to prince and such

4lsjiTb.gif

FreePalestine

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

4lsjiTb.gif

whats that supposed to mean? can't you talk? that was the intro and then things got real. you are so literal

lego
1 minute ago, Lola said:

whats that supposed to mean? can't you talk? that was the intro and then things got real. it's like showing a pic of gaga &r kelly  and ignoring everything else

It didn't take long for you to bring up Gaga, did it?

Can't talk. Busy.

4lsjiTb.gif

FreePalestine

GloriousRomance

She's the worst. I'm glad her kids hate her and she realises how much of a caricature she has become in every aspect of her life. She should keep pedalling off a damn cliff! Her last album was atrocious and she knows she's nothing but a clown these days.

That said, promote online kindness! Love you Madge, you epic moron! x

Manul
7 hours ago, Assarrai said:

she must feel old and lonely. 

Karma is a bitch.

it wasn't laaaahv

KURUSHITOVSKA

Thanks to all who had kind words for her. And for those who are full of hate for thing that are already forgotten and happened like 3 years ago, I really hope from the bottom of my heart that something similar happens to you and you feel alone, old and rejected by your own son if you ever have one, so you could know what Madonna is experiencing right now. Til it happens to you, you don't know how it feels! She's even been rejected from being olayed on radio stations because she is 57 and is too old to make "young" music. Does she need to make country music or something to be respected because she is almost 60? Cher released a dance record at 66 and nobody said **** about it..  Madonna is a human being having one of the worst moments of her life yet she's still touring wich is respectable while others would just cancel shows or whatever. She offered a free show for fans and expressed the way she is feeling right now.  If your mother, grandma or whoever was feeling this way would you like people to tell you what you've been writing here? Karma? Really? Go F U C K yourselves. I'm in a Madonna forum and people have really nice words for Gaga except of 2 or 3 people that don't know anything about her. I joined GagaDaily because Gaga has been my idol for almost 8 years and I wanted to be in a peaceful place to talk about my idol with people that are supposed to be a huge family that is united for the same reason. Most of us have felt rejected, depressed, bullied etc and our idol has helped us and brought us together so we can share some life stories and get better everyday knowing that we are not alone. If you ever have a breakdown would you like to have people around saying that you are only crying for attention? I hated it when I had depression and I had nobody around, and nobody cared, even my mom didn't believe it when I showed her my doctor's note and I had to go on with thing in my life like studying when I wasn't able to do it. We are supposed to have empathy and have the ability to understand what others can feel at some point. Madonnas show was called 'Tears Of A Clown' because she is like a clown, always entertaining people, but she doesn't feel good right now. She is an artist so making a show like that is one way to maybe feel better and get some love from her fans because that's the only thing she has right now while touring. If I'm going to get banned for saying this I don't even care, I don't really want to be in a place with people like this. I'ts a shame that our idol has always taught us to be kind and empathic and then things like this happen. Sorry for the bad words, but things like this really make me explode and I'm not having the best moment of my life right now. Don't even quote me to argue with me, I'm not in the mood.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Manul
24 minutes ago, Assarrai said:

Why? 

I couldn't care less about the beefs she's had with Gags so if that's what you assumed, no. And I actually like her music a lot and her attitude, but when you're a bitch, you usually end up alone in every possible way.

Spoiler

I should know. :hor:

But hey, at least she has support from her fans so she is not truly completely alone.

it wasn't laaaahv

Pierre

It feels... reductive.

7 hours ago, bayonse said:

dont try to quote me

Quoting you just to say the same. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Manul
6 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Thanks to all who had kind words for her. And for those who are full of hate for thing that are already forgotten and happened like 3 years ago, I really hope from the bottom of my heart that something similar happens to you and you feel alone, old and rejected by your own son if you ever have one, so you could know what Madonna is experiencing right now. Til it happens to you, you don't know how it feels! She is a human being having one of the worst moments of her life yet she's still touring wich is respectable while others would just cancel shows or whatever. She offered a free show for fans and expressed the way she is feeling right now.  If your mother, grandma or whoever was feeling this way would you like people to tell you what you've been writing here? Karma? Really? Go F U C K yourselves. I'm in a Madonna forum and people have really nice words for Gaga except of 2 or 3 people that don't know anything about her. I joined GagaDaily because Gaga has been my idol for almost 8 years and I wanted to be in a peaceful place to talk about my idol with people that are supposed to be a huge family that is united for the same reason. Most of us have felt rejected, depressed, bullied etc and our idol has helped us and brought us together so we can share some life stories and get better everyday knowing that we are not alone. If you ever have a breakdown would you like to have people around saying that you are only crying for attention? I hated it when I had depression and I had nobody around, and nobody cared, even my mom didn't believe it when I showed her my doctor's note and I had to go on with thing in my life like studying when I wasn't able to do it. We are supposed to have empathy and have the ability to understand what others can feel at some point. Madonnas show was called 'Tears Of A Clown' because she is like a clown, always entertaining people, but she doesn't feel good right now. She is an artist so making a show like that is one way to maybe feel better and get some love from her fans because that's the only thing she has right now while touring. If I'm going to get banned for saying this I don't even care, I don't really want to be in a place with people like this. I'ts a shame that our idol has always taught us to be kind and empathic and then things like this happen. Sorry for the bad words, but things like this really make me explode and I'm not having the best moment of my life right now. Don't even quote me to argue with me, I'm not in the mood.

I will not go **** myself, thank you very much. I'd rather have somebody else do it.

it wasn't laaaahv

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, Stitches said:

I will not go **** myself, thank you very much. I'd rather have somebody else do it.

Cool. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Blake

Dear everyone giving Madonna sh*t,

The show was entitled 'Tears Of A Clown' and it was a one-off special (and free!) show in Melbourne, Australia as a gift to us as she hasn't been here in 23 years. The whole purpose was that she described herself as a clown, always entertaining people however on the inside, there's still sadness there. 

The show was all slower, more sadder songs. Stuff she wouldn't perform anymore on an actual tour, as a contrast to her Rebel Heart show and to fit in with the clown theme. She dedicated a few songs to Rocco, but this doesn't mean she was in need of mental help, or anything super bad along those lines.

Just because you all dislike Madonna, gives no reason to have 8 pages based on bullsh*t. Good day.

Battle 4 Ur Life

she must be devastated. I wish her nothing but the best in these tough times and hopes everything works out for her.

I'm actually a BIG fan of Madonna.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

chiuga

Am I the only one who finds this artistic and genius? I like the look, the tricycle and the whole idea of dressing up as a clown to express her sorrow.

its ironic but very interesting.

Archived