Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonnas breakdown, dressed up as a clown

Balue

Featured Posts

Psychedelic
On 11/3/2016 at 0:51 PM, Pop said:

the Rebel Heart era was such a wonderful way for karma to punch Madonna and her annoying stans in the face

If we see it that way, well good. Madonna can be a bitch many times... it is no lie, and a lot of her fans are the cruelest people in pop world.

But I've seen you around here and you are not so very different to either Madonna or her fans, you just keep it low-profiled.

What is Karma going to do to you then? 

Let me pray for you and your family's safety! If this the way you think karma works!!!

Probably when you talk sh!t about people like Madonna has, karma hits you back and you get people to talk sh!t about you... guess what???? it's happened!!! just look at this thread. Same goes for Madonan stans... we also have our little crazy monsters who do not hesitate to hit back at them. 

But if you think some words and silly, stupid promo for your album is going to cause karma to hit you back in deeper way in your life, such the separation of a son, or an injury... then you must be a vey mentally-illed person!!!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LUO YI
On Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 6:09 PM, GloriousRomance said:

She's the worst. I'm glad her kids hate her and she realises how much of a caricature she has become in every aspect of her life. She should keep pedalling off a damn cliff! Her last album was atrocious and she knows she's nothing but a clown these days.

That said, promote online kindness! Love you Madge, you epic moron! x

I can't believe people like you exist. Maybe her last album was awful and I'm not gonna talk about who is her in this industry, because she won her title and she will ever be a star. She expresses herself in her own way. 

Ok, that's your opinion but ONLINE KINDNESS? you can't say that when you say "I'm glad her kids hate her" 

The night sky tells all

Arizonadream777

Maybe after the tour is over she will take a break and work on her relationship with Roco.  Things can only get better from there.

Arizonadream777
On March 11, 2016 at 2:19 PM, AJH219 said:

Says the individual who is a fan of a woman who had someone purposely vomit on her exactly two years ago. Let's not act like Gaga hasn't been an attention hoe herself. We can't have double standards :usrs:

There's a big difference from having someone vomit on you than using your family for attention.

nickkoko

Oh my gosh, how the media spins things. She put on this show special for Melbourne, called Tears of a Clown. She performed lots of gems from Ray of Light, Music and American Life. This is definitely not her having a "breakdown" and being "drunk on stage". Granted, she may be sad over the whole Rocco situation, this show was completely planned and went great. Watch the video.

PopBitch

This is funny.  Do people even know what she did?  She put on a special side show for fans for free if you were one of the lucky ones to get a ticket and she made it so that no scalpers could get the tickets, just the fans that were issued the tickets.    It's called Tears of a Clown.

It's an avant garde show with Madonna as a clown.  She sung mostly deep tracks she never performs off of American Life, Music, etc, did the cover of Tears of a Clown.  She sat and talked to the fans opening up,talking about her father, etc., and, yes, had a drink on stage.  She told jokes.  It was performance art at its most intimate with her coming out as a clown on a tricycle but showing her fans her most vulnerable side, channeling her pain.  All of the fans absolutely raved about the concert after and felt so privileged to be able to see it. 

If Gaga did this as a side show during her regular tour she would be raved about on here as groundbreaking.  It was an experimental. personal show for free in an intimate theatre that 1,500 fans got to see for free.  She called it a work in progress and to consider it as if they were watching a rehearsal.

She is hurting and incorporated that into her show, but this Tears of a Clown show was deliberate and something she had thought about and had been working on in her mind to execute.  She chose it as  a gift to do first in Australia for the fans since she hadn't been there in so long.

The rag mags are taking photos of this and using it to turn it into Madge is drunk and falling apart.  You can look elsewhere and see the truth of what the concert was and even a great review of it, plus what her fans there tweeted.

It sounds like she plans to do it again?  Can you imagine your fave offering free tickets to fans only at an intimate 1500 capacity theatre for an experimental avant garde show while in the middle of their regular tour?  It sounds exciting to me and the chance of a lifetime to see an icon doing something so different artistically even at this age, when the Rebel Heart Tour was exciting enough.. 

lego
13 hours ago, LoveandMagic said:

...So? How does that change the fact that he is currently with a younger woman, something many older women don't like to see in an ex? I'm guessing the woman is much younger than him. And years apart (divorced) may not change any potential animosity between them, especially in custody issues.

Well she's also often with a lot younger men... how does that make him feel? 

FreePalestine

AJH219
32 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

Well she's also often with a lot younger men... how does that make him feel? 

No Madonna fan cares what Guy Ritchie thinks or how he feels. He's their version of Luc Carl. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

lego
1 minute ago, AJH219 said:

No Madonna fan cares what Guy Ritchie thinks or how he feels. He's their version of Luc Carl. 

But they should, he's the father also, they were 8 years married.

I'm just saying, no one thinks about him in all this. If it hurts M to see him with younger woman, how is she any better than him by dating 20~ year olds... ? 

FreePalestine

Juvelius
10 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

But they should, he's the father also, they were 8 years married.

I'm just saying, no one thinks about him in all this. If it hurts M to see him with younger woman, how is she any better than him by dating 20~ year olds... ? 

this doesn t have to do with his or her relationships. Ritchie is anti-school person and madonna as most of us believe that a person should complete his education before becoming an adult. He has no rules for him, so i guess it is better to be with Madonna the Queen of Pop, a wise person and intellgent  mother than with an alcoholic dad(one of the main reasons she broke up with him,she is referring to him a lot in her MDNA album)

lego
19 minutes ago, Juvelius said:

this doesn t have to do with his or her relationships. Ritchie is anti-school person and madonna as most of us believe that a person should complete his education before becoming an adult. He has no rules for him, so i guess it is better to be with Madonna the Queen of Pop, a wise person and intellgent  mother than with an alcoholic dad(one of the main reasons she broke up with him,she is referring to him a lot in her MDNA album)

Why do you all keep quoting me when I was clearly replying to a person, who said Madonna must be hurt seeing him with a younger woman? Context, people.

Also you need to take off your stan glasses, you have no idea what she's like as a mother or a spouse, you only know what she wants you to know - one side. It takes two to tango.

Can you be more biased when you mention "queen of pop" while talking about family relations. :smh: That has nothing to do with Rocco and who he'd rather live with. Life on tour is not easy for a 15 year old. Sometimes mothers need to make sacrifices, when it comes to career and family/private life. Maybe she should focus more on the latter.

:shrug:

FreePalestine

Juvelius
5 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

Why do you all keep quoting me when I was clearly replying to a person, who said Madonna must be hurt seeing him with a younger woman? Context, people.

Also you need to take off your stan glasses, you have no idea what she's like as a mother or a spouse, you only know what she wants you to know - one side. It takes two to tango.

Can you be more biased when you mention "queen of pop" while talking about family relations. :smh: That has nothing to do with Rocco and who he'd rather live with. Life on tour is not easy for a 15 year old. Sometimes mothers need to make sacrifices, when it comes to career and family/private life. Maybe she should focus more on the latter.

:shrug:

even on tour he is having personal teachers with him, 

1 minute ago, VampireHeart said:

well he is happy but is like saying to a brat you can do whatever you want without rules or you should live with some rules beforing becoming an adult, and if you think education shouldn t be necessery you are a dangerous person. He has teachers with him even on tour.

lego
2 minutes ago, Juvelius said:

even on tour he is having personal teachers with him, 

well he is happy but is like saying to a brat you can do whatever you want without rules or you should live with some rules beforing becoming an adult, and if you think education shouldn t be necessery you are a dangerous person. He has teachers with him even on tour.

You don't live with him/them, you have no way of knowing if he has no rules.

And having teachers on tour is not the only thing, he probably needs stability, his friends, relatives, girlfriend? Maybe he wants to be ordinary teenager. He travelled the world with her, it gets tiring/boring/lonely after some time.

FreePalestine

Juvelius
Just now, VampireHeart said:

You don't live with him/them, you have no way of knowing if he has no rules.

And having teachers on tour is not the only thing, he probably needs stability, his friends, relatives, girlfriend? Maybe he wants to be ordinary teenager. He travelled the world with her, it gets tiring/boring/lonely after some time.

*I miss your brain
The way you think
But I don't miss 
The way you used to drink ..... from song Best Friend(2012)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1193491/Guy-Ritchies-alcohol-fuelled-night-glamorous-blondes-ends-police-encounter.html 

get a reality check dear

Archived