šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Thoughts about this REAL LG5 Leak?

Ronlop

What do you think about this leak?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this leak?

• It's amazing! Exactly the direction I want fro LG5
    • It's alright
    • It's meh
    • It's HORRIBLE. Exactly what I didn't want for LG5

Featured Posts

Rabbit Heart

This is old news but it's still all we have from new music! I like it. It's IS her voice! I pray to God for any leak, cuz I', so damn tired of waiting.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

I feel like everyone and their mother has already seen and talked about this lol

but it's ok, idk

i don't want JUST low vocals for LG5

malazam

This was real and then everyone tried to get attetion by doing leaks saying 'omg'

Anyway, why can't he just shut up?Ā 

another shot before we kiss the other side

malazam
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

I think this sounds amazing.Ā :giveup:

I still can't make out the lyrics though... Little Interpreters, where u at? pls and thanksĀ :stalkga:

'I'm gonna make you feel sorry, uh, uh, uh'

another shot before we kiss the other side

I really sounds like her but people here aren'tĀ talking about it here because it was postet 84 times :"(

btw even if it isnt her, it soundsĀ amazing and it could easily get one of my favorites :")

GagaMegaFan
3 hours ago, FlyingF said:

no, this is exactly what i DIDN'T want

Like it

ew

Angel Down
2 hours ago, Benji said:

So none of you question the "origin" of this leak? The story about someone standing right outside of a studio building and they claim that they managed to record this that cleanly? Gaga's been inside of studio booths which are soundproofed, then you have the entire rest of the building which is soundproofed before you get to these guys recording it?Ā ... Jesus I don't think you'dĀ be able to get audio this clean even if she was recording in a caravan :air:

Also, who records a leak outside of a building and literally whispers "oh my god" into their phone over and over again?

It's far too suspicious and their story is near, if not, just plainĀ impossible.

I knowĀ I know BUT you won't persuade me that that is not Gaga's voice.
I don't know how the hell that happened but it IS Gaga...Ā 

LeoFameMonster

that is 100% Gaga it sounds just like her before she was Gaga with brown hair, but her voice is just more powerful.

But we should take this with a grain of salt because it sounds like she is just throwing ideas out/ brainstorming.

If she was actually recording it we would not hear it since the actual recording part of the studio is sound proof.

This is when she meet with Mark Ronson in London for like 8 hours or someting

Hadrian

I'm running it through my spectrogram, I had to layer it like 6 times for this thing to work.Ā :emma: It's definitely "a song" since it has a key, and it does sound a lot like Gaga. The key is either C# major or F# major (C# major is more likely). It seems to be around 98 to 104 beats per minute. Instrument-wise, there are pianos and drums being played, and neither sound synthesized. There's a LOT of falsetto and vibrato, and her range looks like it goes from G4 to G#6, so about two octaves. I can try to remake what I see, but it'll probably sound like 90s video game music. :emma::emma:

edit: it looks like she's singing a different key from the piano? LOL.

13VictorC

I totally missed this leak at the time.Ā :toofunny:

Elton John may have thought of this song when describingĀ her new music as in the style ofĀ YoĆ¼Ā and I.

However, I'm hoping that Elton John was thinking of a different song when heĀ referencedĀ Bad Romance.Ā :excited2:

Pierre

inb4 we never hear this.

inb4 we have threads about creative differences.

inb4 after LG5 we have threads everyday wishing all the album sounds like this.Ā 

Ā 

āIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanāž.

Pierre
42 minutes ago, Hadrian said:

I'm running it through my spectrogram, I had to layer it like 6 times for this thing to work.Ā :emma: It's definitely "a song" since it has a key, and it does sound a lot like Gaga. The key is either C# major or F# major (C# major is more likely). It seems to be around 98 to 104 beats per minute. Instrument-wise, there are pianos and drums being played, and neither sound synthesized. There's a LOT of falsetto and vibrato, and her range looks like it goes from G4 to G#6, so about two octaves. I can try to remake what I see, but it'll probably sound like 90s video game music. :emma::emma:

edit: it looks like she's singing a different key from the piano? LOL.

I don't understand those keys, falsetto, vibrato things, but sounds really excitiing.Ā 

āIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanāž.

Archived