đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga tweets about Sony dropping Luke

Saymyname432

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip
On 3/9/2016 at 4:06 PM, andy232000 said:

we dont know is she still has contacts with R.Kelly or Terry anymore. both have been gone since the beginning of ARTPOP, and we cant possibly know where Gaga´s relationship with these two men stand. maybe she realized she made a mistake and doesnt talk to them anymore, or maybe she thinks they are innocent. just cause you support one rape case it doesnt mean you have to support all of them. Dr luck has a lot of evidence agains him and she obviously knows more than the media etc etc etc. and anyway, its her standing for kesha not you or me

she did a recent photoshoot with terry richardson for v magazine

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

My take on this, I believe Kesha 90 percent but until I see proof then I'm not going to call Luke a rapist. However he has had a bad reputation with being nasty and foul to many people. 

Kayla
15 hours ago, Roomingfree77 said:

Kesha is the one that is evil for inventing drama to escape a contract, don't be a sucker for a sob story and fail to see the wolf in sheep's clothing here cuz this is the real world talkn and not some pity party, justice for all and all that kinda hype and stuff, yanno?

I don't think anyone should be calling Luke a rapist because we don't know for sure, but to say it's all made up is bogus. 

Multiple artists have spoken out about Dr. Luke and his methods, it is known he prevented Kesha from releasing an entire album and blocked her favorite song from being released on Warrior. 

And for the record, people were speaking out against Luke YEARS before this Kesha issue. 

Furthermore, it is clear Kesha was mentally not doing well and her contract wasn't being used successfully after a certain point. Any decent human being would have chosen artistic integrity over money and let her go, but Luke turned it into a power struggle. Other artists have gotten out for far less. 

Shadow

By the way, as terrible as rape is, it isn't the only sin when it comes to sexual harassment. Check it out here: http://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/publications/fs-sex.cfm

*Unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature constitute sexual harassment when this conduct explicitly or implicitly affects an individual's employment, unreasonably interferes with an individual's work performance, or creates an intimidating, hostile, or offensive work environment.

Sexual harassment can occur in a variety of circumstances, including but not limited to the following:

The victim as well as the harasser may be a woman or a man. The victim does not have to be of the opposite sex.

The harasser can be the victim's supervisor, an agent of the employer, a supervisor in another area, a co-worker, or a non-employee.

The victim does not have to be the person harassed but could be anyone affected by the offensive conduct.

Unlawful sexual harassment may occur without economic injury to or discharge of the victim.

The harasser's conduct must be unwelcome.

If Kesha felt sexually harassed in any way, it is within her rights as a working American citizen to have it stopped.

Put your hands up... đź–¤

Hyoha
On 3/9/2016 at 4:54 PM, gagaboy94 said:

i really dont like her behaviour, what if luke's innocent? whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty...

I agree she had every right to support kesha and believe her, but she shouldnt say anything against luke at this point

Everyone in the music business knows Dr. Luke is very talented, but ultimately not a good person. Trust Gaga on this, she probably knows what she's talking about.

If you're still unsure, I'd suggest you read this article on Billboard about Kesha's saga: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/6980931/kesha-dr-luke-battle-inside-story-mom-pebe-sebert-interview-exclusive

A former Jive executive says Luke "has a massive ego" and is known to be ­"difficult" to work with. One top music manager who has known Luke for more than 20 years, and whose roster includes best-selling pop and rock acts who have worked with him, says, "Luke is a terrible person. He's very talented, obviously -- he's a guitar player interested in pop beats -- but he's ­diabolical. No one likes dealing with the guy. He'll do anything to f-- over everyone. This thing with Kesha is a perfect example. He could have let her out of the deal a year ago -- her career was already on its downside -- but he's such an asshole he just wouldn't do it."

Okinawa

it will be a huge part-success for Kesha if Sony drops him but it's very hard to judge if Gaga's decision is right or wrong

~We are Reel Cool~

JusKeepBreathin

i think it's ridiculous that Sony hasn't dropped him yet. Most times "real" people with "real" jobs get suspended or fired before a trial and when the trial ends the person gets their job back or stays fires depending on the trial's out come. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived