❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
news

Gaga tweets about Sony dropping Luke

Saymyname432

Featured Posts

Roomingfree77
5 hours ago, Kayla said:

Wanting to get out of a contract with an over-controlling and artistically limiting person to be in charge of your career and your music is totally throwing a "hissy-fit" and being a spoiled brat....okay. 

Working with a boss that doesn't respect you and your ideas is not healthy. My husband is going through it right now at his job, and I see the effects of it when he comes home. It's not okay to treat people like they're just a money-making machine for you. 

You know who's a spoiled brat? Dr. Luke. Kesha wanted out of her contract, he said NO. Kesha wanted certain songs released on HER album, he said NO. Kesha wanted to release an album with The Flaming Lips, he said NO. He's been a brat only allowing Kesha to use songs HE produced that HE liked best, blocking her from making music with other people, but KESHA is the spoiled brat? Rethink that, please. 

How many times has this have to be explained? sony and dr said she is free to record else were they just wont support it you cant have it both ways that is a spoiled brat mentality, strike two was lying one way or another in court as documented on this page, ball one was taking a pass on Zedd that young man is motivated but she is too busy throwing a "Hissy-Fit" to see the trees in the forest... Now we are waiting for the pitch 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phantasmas
17 minutes ago, Roomingfree77 said:

How many times has this have to be explained? sony and dr said she is free to record else were they just wont support it you cant have it both ways that is a spoiled brat mentality, strike two was lying one way or another in court as documented on this page, ball one was taking a pass on Zedd that young man is motivated but she is too busy throwing a "Hissy-Fit" to see the trees in the forest... Now we are waiting for the pitch 

have some ****ing compassion. 

i really hope when you are in a bad situation, similar to this or not, people arent calling YOU a brat. i know for a fact you would want people to take you seriously.

Snapchat: @phantasmas

Pacify Him

At this point, rape doesn't just include whether it's done physically. It's more than that from how I see it. She's a prisoner of him now.

#FreeKesha :grr:

I’m getting on your nerves

Roomingfree77
3 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

have some ****ing compassion. 

i really hope when you are in a bad situation, similar to this or not, people arent calling YOU a brat. i know for a fact you would want people to take you seriously.

compassion went out the window when she got dirty and lied in court  and played the rape card against the man I mean c'mon Katy Perry is like 3 times as hot as her and she maintained a professional level of excellence with the man albeit she wasn't always happy with Dr. but she got the job done..:tea:

lego
34 minutes ago, Roomingfree77 said:

compassion went out the window when she got dirty and lied in court  and played the rape card against the man I mean c'mon Katy Perry is like 3 times as hot as her and she maintained a professional level of excellence with the man albeit she wasn't always happy with Dr. but she got the job done..:tea:

Are you some KatyCat troll?

Professional level of excellence?

Disgusting. 

FreePalestine

Whispering
42 minutes ago, Roomingfree77 said:

Rape isn't about someone being hot or not. It is about power. 

Rapists often target those that they think don't have the power to bring them down. 

Roomingfree77
2 hours ago, Whispering said:

Rape isn't about someone being hot or not. It is about power. 

Rapists often target those that they think don't have the power to bring them down. 

she never got raped, you can bet your parents life on that

Sister
3 hours ago, Roomingfree77 said:

Are you even a human being?! Unbelievable:flop:

What a sickening comment, to even think in this way.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Roomingfree77
4 minutes ago, Sister said:

Are you even a human being?! Unbelievable:flop:

What a sickening comment, to even think in this way.

Kesha is the one that is evil for inventing drama to escape a contract, don't be a sucker for a sob story and fail to see the wolf in sheep's clothing here cuz this is the real world talkn and not some pity party, justice for all and all that kinda hype and stuff, yanno?

Sister
1 minute ago, Roomingfree77 said:

Kesha is the one that is evil for inventing drama to escape a contract, don't be a sucker for a sob story and fail to see the wolf in sheep's clothing here cuz this is the real world talkn and not some pity party, justice for all and all that kinda hype and stuff, yanno?

Insane viewpoint. Kesha is a young lady and if Dr. Luke was a respectable and proper business man, he could prove in a respectable way, that he is a proper business man and did no such things to this employee, but instead he has only done things to take her apart sexually and degrade her, even her sexuality. She's more known now through this and him than for her music and image. He's being a bully wolf here and a cry baby prick.  The least that could happen is that Sony just let Kesha go entirely, just to show that this whole situation is something that won't be tolerated. It makes them look as bad as Dr. Luke does alone. This ongoing situation is just letting the ugliness fester in real time and ruins the business, ALL are smeared.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

phantasmas
4 hours ago, Roomingfree77 said:

toss that ****ing "tea" down the drain cos youre being stupid please leave 

Snapchat: @phantasmas

Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, Sister said:

Insane viewpoint. Kesha is a young lady and if Dr. Luke was a respectable and proper business man, he could prove in a respectable way, that he is a proper business man and did no such things to this employee, but instead he has only done things to take her apart sexually and degrade her, even her sexuality. She's more known now through this and him than for her music and image. He's being a bully wolf here and a cry baby prick.  The least that could happen is that Sony just let Kesha go entirely, just to show that this whole situation is something that won't be tolerated. It makes them look as bad as Dr. Luke does alone. This ongoing situation is just letting the ugliness fester in real time and ruins the business, ALL are smeared.

Yeah, mostly...

Being an outsider to the music bz, it's hard to grasp the reality of events given all the info on the web(some bs, some true) .... 

The only image they are portraying is the ugly underbelly of a snake...and it's not good for anyone...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Whispering
5 hours ago, Roomingfree77 said:

she never got raped, you can bet your parents life on that

What a sick, offensive comment. And don't bring up my parents. 

Archived