Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Five Years of "Till The World Ends"

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Glory
1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Rolling Stone and Billboard critically named it the third best song of 2011 and PopCrush named it the best song of 2011

What a lack of taste. How could they prefer it to The Edge of Glory or someone like you?

Britney-Spears-Disgusted-Reaction-Americ

Killa
6 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I'm not trashing this song,

I'm the one who wrote the post praising it haha 

I'm pointing out how I feel guilty for liking it now. 

If Luke is credited for additional writing that means he wrote it...along with others. Just like Gaga's writing credits on "Til It Happens to You".

Yes, usually the composer sends the demo with the music and it's delivered to the producters who then work the material. She doens't even have to go to the studio. She's selling the idea. That's how it used to be, at least.

Writting credits can be for creating a synth. Maybe the song needed an intro or they played with the structure. And it could have been all Max MArtin but they shared all the credits

We shouldn't feel biased to like music, take those thoughts of your head. If she had a tough time, at least we are enjoying it

SychosSoChic

5 years of bopping to it 

deadpool_pole_dance_by_quere-d3i7542.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

The Child
1 hour ago, PopThatArt said:

Disgusting. Terrible song by a rapist producer! Maybe even 2 rapist producers. 

Are you talking about Max Martin?

If yes you should be ashamed of you.

OT: Kesha wrote the song for Britney, don't forget it!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Anderson123

Everyone calm your tits with this "Let's sabotage everything Dr. Luke related" attitude. This is just about Britney and her song. Go discuss Dr. Luke's personal life in the rape thread. There were more people involved when they wrote this song, including Kesha, and we didn't know about this drama back then. Great song btw.

Archived