💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mariah Carey: "I still don't know her"

Caesium

Featured Posts

DrewStevens
5 minutes ago, Pizza said:

They are both relevant but Mariah is a legend not an icon. 

Yeah whatever there was no need to drag any of them. Both are both great in some areas and not so great in others.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip
3 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

Yeah whatever there was no need to drag any of them. Both are both great in some areas and not so great in others.

It's a pop forum, dragging other artists isn't anything out of the norm. At the end of the day it's just all in fun. 

Serendipity
Just now, Pizza said:

It's a pop forum, dragging other artists isn't anything out of the norm. At the end of the day it's just all in fun. 

yes, but making death jokes and calling someone degrading is also not:wtf:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Alien Tulip
Just now, Baby Blue said:

yes, but making death jokes and calling someone degrading is also not:wtf:

I agree people go too far but providing stats of how much more successful an artist is than another isn't harmful at all. 

DrewStevens
10 minutes ago, Pizza said:

It's a pop forum, dragging other artists isn't anything out of the norm. At the end of the day it's just all in fun

The norm is not always the most intelligent thing to do.

Anyway it's unnecessary to put other artists down just to make your fave look better.

Riot Poof
21 hours ago, AcidPop said:

Musically you're both living off the past, Mariah might have been more talented than Jlo, but those days are over, even my cat sings betetr than present MC. 

And JLo can dance, actually one of the best dancers, Mariah could never. And when it comes to acting skills, Jlo is a much more known actress, I'm not saying she is good but has a better acting career than Mariah. 

And I'm glad you agree on Jlo being a much more compassionate human being. Otherwise you'd be deluded.

Not taking this further, you wanna refute? Go ahead, I don't care much for what you have to say about JLo anyways!

Basing your opinion on some high-profile flops vs. the normal and common successes that fly under the radar because they're not as public or newsworthy isn't fair. idk if you're a goat or you just wanted to defend J-Lo with the little dirt you had on Mariah, but it takes a certain amount of hatred and/or ignorance to make a statement like "even my cat sings betetr than present MC." [sic]

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I didn't even want to come for J-Lo, but you tried it by calling her more talented than Mariah. I don't wanna come off as saying that J-Lo is untalented, but I don't think her talents outweigh Mariah's talents, past or present.

22 hours ago, Pizza said:

I'm puerto rican too but I never liked Jennifer Lopez. She was great in Selena but idk she just seems like an airhead to me and sometimes I just want to slap her. I dont even think shes that pretty  :awkney: 

That's not enough for me to dislike someone. She may not be an intellectual person, but that in itself doesn't make her a bad person. Aside from the Tommy Mottola business and her using the n-word in the Murder Remix of "I'm Real," I don't know any instances of J-Lo swerving out of her lane. That's something I respect. I'm here for Latinx celebrities to represent unless they're a hot mess (and J-Lo isn't).

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Riot Poof
11 hours ago, DrewStevens said:

This thread is a mess. Mariah was joking and she has always been like this.

Both Mariah and JLo are very talented in their own way. Mariah is an incredible singer and Jennifer is an incredible dancer and a good actress. Mariah had an amazing career and Jennifer has known how to stay relevant after 20 years. Two icons with a legacy, like it or not. They are not irrelevant, stop being delusional and bitter.

I'm glad to see a balanced and reasonable opinion like this! Thank you.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived