Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mariah Carey: "I still don't know her"

Caesium

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip
38 minutes ago, Riot Poof said:

mariah-carey-side-eye.gif

You DESERVE to have people come for you for saying that. And I double that sentiment because now I have to come for a fellow Puerto Rican (aka J-Lo). She's not a fantastic singer (past or present) and she's most certainly not as involved in writing her songs as Mariah is. + everything Pizza said. But J-Lo does seem more down-to-earth so I'll give her that. She's also a better actress than Mariah, so I'll give her that too. But musically, Mariah wins.

Don't come for me, goats. :gaycat:

I'm puerto rican too but I never liked Jennifer Lopez. She was great in Selena but idk she just seems like an airhead to me and sometimes I just want to slap her. I dont even think shes that pretty  :awkney: 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic
1 hour ago, Riot Poof said:

mariah-carey-side-eye.gif

You DESERVE to have people come for you for saying that. And I double that sentiment because now I have to come for a fellow Puerto Rican (aka J-Lo). She's not a fantastic singer (past or present) and she's most certainly not as involved in writing her songs as Mariah is. + everything Pizza said. But J-Lo does seem more down-to-earth so I'll give her that. She's also a better actress than Mariah, so I'll give her that too. But musically, Mariah wins.

Don't come for me, goats. :gaycat:

2 hours ago, Pizza said:

tumblr_mmdfzei5hK1rv9ibwo1_500.gif

Girlllll! The delusion is just too real. You can say many things about Mariah but to say Jennifer is more talented than Mariah is just BEYOND delusional. J.Lo has never been an acclaimed actress minus her role in the biopic Selena. Jennifer doesn't sing well. Even Mariah at her worst has better control, easy on the ear than J.Lo at her best. Mariah Carey writes her music, comes up with the visuals, co producer of each track, involved heavily in the composition of each album (minus Glitter). Mariah can name different keys on a track, countless instruments used in the song, and knows how to compress beats and the piano in her songs. Mariah wins and most people will agree.

QKa4pwT.gif

Musically you're both living off the past, Mariah might have been more talented than Jlo, but those days are over, even my cat sings betetr than present MC. 

And JLo can dance, actually one of the best dancers, Mariah could never. And when it comes to acting skills, Jlo is a much more known actress, I'm not saying she is good but has a better acting career than Mariah. 

And I'm glad you agree on Jlo being a much more compassionate human being. Otherwise you'd be deluded.

Not taking this further, you wanna refute? Go ahead, I don't care much for what you have to say about JLo anyways!

Lord Temptation

Jennifer does not have one original cell in her body.

Alien Tulip
6 hours ago, AcidPop said:

Musically you're both living off the past, Mariah might have been more talented than Jlo, but those days are over, even my cat sings betetr than present MC. 

And JLo can dance, actually one of the best dancers, Mariah could never. And when it comes to acting skills, Jlo is a much more known actress, I'm not saying she is good but has a better acting career than Mariah. 

And I'm glad you agree on Jlo being a much more compassionate human being. Otherwise you'd be deluded.

Not taking this further, you wanna refute? Go ahead, I don't care much for what you have to say about JLo anyways!

You didn't mention on current relevancy though you mentioned talent and I simply provided facts on how Mariah is more talented than Jlo. Have you seen Mariahs latest performances? She sings well cant say the same for Jlo and her scratchy gatorade vocals :) Also if they both died, current success wont matter since Mariahs death will have more people crying than Jlos death and that is a FACT. Mariah has influenced more people than Jlo ever has. Mariahs music is inspirational unlike Jlos. Mariah is a LEGEND. She doesn't need to have more hits or be a desperate floosie like Jlo and constantly try to cater to young people by shaking their granny ass. Jlo should enjoy every success she has now because no one is going to care about listening to big booty or on the floor 10 years from now whereas Vision Of Love and Dreamlover are STILL loved til this day. That's the difference between Mariah and Jlo, Mariahs music has longevity whereas Jlos music is cool if you're in your 20s and only care about sex and alcohol but when you get older you wont care about those songs.

Noah
9 hours ago, AcidPop said:

your cat must have been really good. Mariah can sing way better than Jhoe. I don't know why you're still basing her singing on a bad christmas performance. If you would have seen her Beacon Shows or Vegas Show, you would know that Mariah got her voice back again. You're just a bitter person. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

DrewStevens

This thread is a mess. Mariah was joking and she has always been like this.

Both Mariah and JLo are very talented in their own way. Mariah is an incredible singer and Jennifer is an incredible dancer and a good actress. Mariah had an amazing career and Jennifer has known how to stay relevant after 20 years. Two icons with a legacy, like it or not. They are not irrelevant, stop being delusional and bitter.

SychosSoChic

I LOVE HER OMG :deadbanana:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Knife

This is all because Jennifer Lopez became Tommy Mottola's (Mariah's ex-manager & Sony exec.) darling after Tommy divorced Mariah.

Mariah Carey ended up losing her damn mind after this.

Alien Tulip
4 hours ago, DrewStevens said:

This thread is a mess. Mariah was joking and she has always been like this.

Both Mariah and JLo are very talented in their own way. Mariah is an incredible singer and Jennifer is an incredible dancer and a good actress. Mariah had an amazing career and Jennifer has known how to stay relevant after 20 years. Two icons with a legacy, like it or not. They are not irrelevant, stop being delusional and bitter.

They are both relevant but Mariah is a legend not an icon. 

Archived