💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mariah Carey: "I still don't know her"

Caesium

Featured Posts

Serendipity
Just now, QueenGadonna said:

I was showing you that Janet is also lacking ''class''.

it's part of her act. and Madonna got dragged for her book, not because of her stage performances where she was sexual

Just now, QueenGadonna said:

Alright that's it I'm done. You're acting very childish here. I don't like Mariah and that's that. Get over it. You like her personality? Good for you.

Good for you too.

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jojuun
1 hour ago, Baby Blue said:

lol if you think that

not when she uses Gaga for promotion everytime she has music out:rip:

LOL, bye.

Madonna has never brought up Gaga in interviews unless she's asked about her. The only time she mentioned Gaga on her own is in her song Illuminati where she also name-checks Beyoncé, Jay Z, Kanye and other artists she's clearly friends with. Madonna has a long history of supporting other women in the entertainment industry. When Britney, Kylie and Christina were big, she rocked t-shirts with their name on them, worked with them... And she was very supportive of Gaga in the beginning. She went to The Fame Ball in 2009, said she "admires a lot of qualities in her", that she "reminded her of me back in the day", did a skit with her on SNL, invited Gaga to her manager's birthday party... The list is endless. Things turned sour when Gaga was on a mission to create a Madonna 2.0 video with Alejandro. She hired Madonna's friend Steven Klein as a director, while he had only directed videos for Madonna before, snatched the entire Vogue look, the cross imagery from Like A Prayer, the Blonde Ambition bra's and many other Madonna references. Madonna was not amused. If you're going to tribute Madonna and work with her collaborators, you could at least call her. Same for Born This Way... The Express Yourself "chord progression" and theme, the gap tooth in the video... Y'all can keep denying but there is no denying, It's a pure Madonna reference. And Gaga knew damn well. Remember when Gaga declared on Jay Leno that "Madonna gave her permission" for Born This Way via e-mail? Yet Madonna's publicist claims Madonna never got an e-mail from Gaga or her camp. THAT is where the feud stems from. Madonna then called the song "reductive" and mashed up BTW with Express Yourself on the MDNA Tour and that was it. Feud ended. And it's been over for at least a good 2 years. They've partied since, exchanged information... They are on the same label, same touring company, are with the same management company, are with the same agency for other deals and see each other on the regular... Madonna/Gaga is no longer a feud. Quit and get over it.

Serendipity
42 minutes ago, jojuun said:

LOL, bye.

Madonna has never brought up Gaga in interviews unless she's asked about her. The only time she mentioned Gaga on her own is in her song Illuminati where she also name-checks Beyoncé, Jay Z, Kanye and other artists she's clearly friends with. Madonna has a long history of supporting other women in the entertainment industry. When Britney, Kylie and Christina were big, she rocked t-shirts with their name on them, worked with them... And she was very supportive of Gaga in the beginning. She went to The Fame Ball in 2009, said she "admires a lot of qualities in her", that she "reminded her of me back in the day", did a skit with her on SNL, invited Gaga to her manager's birthday party... The list is endless. Things turned sour when Gaga was on a mission to create a Madonna 2.0 video with Alejandro. She hired Madonna's friend Steven Klein as a director, while he had only directed videos for Madonna before, snatched the entire Vogue look, the cross imagery from Like A Prayer, the Blonde Ambition bra's and many other Madonna references. Madonna was not amused. If you're going to tribute Madonna and work with her collaborators, you could at least call her. Same for Born This Way... The Express Yourself "chord progression" and theme, the gap tooth in the video... Y'all can keep denying but there is no denying, It's a pure Madonna reference. And Gaga knew damn well. Remember when Gaga declared on Jay Leno that "Madonna gave her permission" for Born This Way via e-mail? Yet Madonna's publicist claims Madonna never got an e-mail from Gaga or her camp. THAT is where the feud stems from. Madonna then called the song "reductive" and mashed up BTW with Express Yourself on the MDNA Tour and that was it. Feud ended. And it's been over for at least a good 2 years. They've partied since, exchanged information... They are on the same label, same touring company, are with the same management company, are with the same agency for other deals and see each other on the regular... Madonna/Gaga is no longer a feud. Quit and get over it.

you mean Gaga is a Madonna copy?:rip:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

jojuun
24 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

you mean Gaga is a Madonna copy?:rip:

No, I don't mean "Gaga is a Madonna copy". Your sentence doesn't even make sense. 

Kayla

I don't think she was actually trying to shade JLo but just being funny with the joke. :smh: 

Kayla
5 hours ago, Noahhh said:

After Mariah got divorced from Sony's CEO Tommy Mottola during her 6th Studio Album out of her 7Album Deal, he searched for a new sensation. A new Pop Star. During Mariah's last Album under Sony, he signed Jlo. He paid dust to Mariahs Album 'Rainbow' and focused all on Jlo's debut. He didn't allow Mariah's longtime producer and friend Walter A. (Hero, AIWFCIY etc.) to work with Mariah. If he still did, Walter would never get a production job on Sony. Instead, Walter needed to work with Jlo. 

About two years later, Glitter started happening. In the trailers, there was a Version of 'Loverboy' that featured a sample of 'Firecracker' (Loverboy was unreleased at that time). After Tommy heard from it, he bought sampling rights to 'Firecracker' even though it was made clear that Mariah sampled that Song. Shortly after that, Jlo released a Song called 'I'm Real' which features the Sample of 'Firecracker'. Mariah's then Label (Virgin) told her she needed to do 'Loverboy' with a different Sample. So she needed to reproduce the whole Song. When the Glitter Album came out, Tommy paid the critics a ton of money to bash the music. Mariah had a breakdown. 

Holy ****. I never knew this. 

That's whack. Like decades old Dr. Luke kind of shittiness. :duck:

It sucks that Mariah would take it out on JLo back then, though. It seems more like people above them sabotaging careers and pitting women against each other indirectly. 

Noah
6 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Holy ****. I never knew this. 

That's whack. Like decades old Dr. Luke kind of shittiness. :duck:

It sucks that Mariah would take it out on JLo back then, though. It seems more like people above them sabotaging careers and pitting women against each other indirectly. 

It gets even worse.

He when they were married, he wasn't in love with her. He just wanted her to make more Albums. During their honeymoon she was crying at the beach. Their House was full of cameras, he controlled what she did or said. She confessed she even had suicidal thoughts and wished the house would burn down with her in it. He controlled a lot of her career steps and her personal steps. The Telephone was only on when he could control it etc. After their divorce he feared that he lost her talent etc. So he sabotaged her 'Butterfly' and 'Rainbow' Album (though they sold 22M copies together and gave her 4 #1 Singles). Her whole musical years from 2000 - 2005 ('Glitter' and 'Charmbracelet') were filled with bad press, bad reviews etc. because he paid the critics and the press. She had multiple breakdowns. The last time she met him was at a Gala in 2006 or 08. She really fake smiled when they met.

mariahtommy4.jpg

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Alien Tulip

Oooo this is a good one from a loyal lamb

"Lol the usual Mariah haters running in here. In WWHL Jlo said they never met and now she's claiming they have met many times? Maybe her dumbass is the forgetful one. Jlo was never more successful than Mariah lmao, Global and more talented? In dancing maybe both of their actings are not that good anyway. Jlo was never a class act what's classy from a woman who's career benchmark is her ass and her dress' slit? Who's almost 50 parading her ass with Iggy? Her music was never and will never be on par with Mariah's that's a fact.

Mariah has never said a thing about this industry ***** but she's the bitter one?" 

Kayla
19 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

It gets even worse.

He when they were married, he wasn't in love with her. He just wanted her to make more Albums. During their honeymoon she was crying at the beach. Their House was full of cameras, he controlled what she did or said. She confessed she even had suicidal thoughts and wished the house would burn down with her in it. He controlled a lot of her career steps and her personal steps. The Telephone was only on when he could control it etc. After their divorce he feared that he lost her talent etc. So he sabotaged her 'Butterfly' and 'Rainbow' Album (though they sold 22M copies together and gave her 4 #1 Singles). Her whole musical years from 2000 - 2005 ('Glitter' and 'Charmbracelet') were filled with bad press, bad reviews etc. because he paid the critics and the press. She had multiple breakdowns. The last time she met him was at a Gala in 2006 or 08. She really fake smiled when they met.

mariahtommy4.jpg

That's ****ing terrifying, that poor girl. :(

Psychedelic

Too bad JLo is a way more talented and down-to.earth person than Mariah will ever be... Mimi sis, your good singing days are gone, you have to stop being this shady!

I don't even stan for Jlo, don't come for me Mimi stans!

Alien Tulip
1 hour ago, AcidPop said:

Too bad JLo is a way more talented than Mariah will ever be.I don't even stan for Jlo, don't come for me Mimi stans!

tumblr_mmdfzei5hK1rv9ibwo1_500.gif

Girlllll! The delusion is just too real. You can say many things about Mariah but to say Jennifer is more talented than Mariah is just BEYOND delusional. J.Lo has never been an acclaimed actress minus her role in the biopic Selena. Jennifer doesn't sing well. Even Mariah at her worst has better control, easy on the ear than J.Lo at her best. Mariah Carey writes her music, comes up with the visuals, co producer of each track, involved heavily in the composition of each album (minus Glitter). Mariah can name different keys on a track, countless instruments used in the song, and knows how to compress beats and the piano in her songs. Mariah wins and most people will agree.

QKa4pwT.gif

Riot Poof
1 hour ago, AcidPop said:

Too bad JLo is a way more talented and down-to.earth person than Mariah will ever be... Mimi sis, your good singing days are gone, you have to stop being this shady!

I don't even stan for Jlo, don't come for me Mimi stans!

mariah-carey-side-eye.gif

You DESERVE to have people come for you for saying that. And I double that sentiment because now I have to come for a fellow Puerto Rican (aka J-Lo). She's not a fantastic singer (past or present) and she's most certainly not as involved in writing her songs as Mariah is. + everything Pizza said. But J-Lo does seem more down-to-earth so I'll give her that. She's also a better actress than Mariah, so I'll give her that too. But musically, Mariah wins.

Don't come for me, goats. :gaycat:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

RAMROD

They should kiss and do collab.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AnnTakamaki
7 hours ago, Noahhh said:

It gets even worse.

mariahtommy4.jpg

Poor her 

Archived