💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJ White Shadow expresses his feelings towards Kim Kardashian

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

holy scheisse
1 minute ago, i medici said:

Reality TV is just entertainment so you are basically saying that entertainment is a plague to society. And I don't think you can say that in any way cause then music and movies and sports etc. Are all a plague including gaga. 

Wow hah. First of all you yourself just proved that entertainment encompasses "sports, music, movies" AND reality tv. I said reality tv is a plague, not entertainment is a plague. Therefore I am not suggesting that sports music movies or gaga are a plague to society. 

That generalization is just illogical af, for the sake of fighting.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry
7 minutes ago, Arkar Phyomin said:

Gaga is naked but shes not famous for naked but for her singing

for Kim , famous bcoz of sextape 

If she's this rich and successful just because of the sex tape then why doesn't Ray J get similar coverage? It's not like the tape was solo. It obviously helped to launch her into stardom but she wasn't the only one in it... Interesting how she's the only one that gets shamed for that sex tape.

I wonder how ya'll would react if everyone started posting their nudes on social media.

:green:

I mean, they are also called private parts right?

SarahYuko

I could be wrong but I think what he's trying to say is that we shouldn't aim for fame solely by displaying our naked bodies. Kim is famous for her sex tape. And he's discouaraging kids from following her footsteps. I don't think he's saying we should be ashamed of showing off our bodies and cover them up all the time. If we're gonna be famous, it should be because of talent or intellect.

Killa

I don't understand. But is it the first time this Kim Kardashian is naked? I would bet she has done this before.

Maybe, eventually, one day showing your body besides your face won't be considered show off and shameless. But it's so sad a photo of your own body is part of a marketing campaign. It's no worse than many other things that go in entertainment though. Just thinking about it makes me sick

Princess Die

DJWS proved his talent standing up on his two legs, not laying on his back.

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Alien Tulip
31 minutes ago, Harry said:

Thank you to whoever removed the 'educates' from the title :wtf:

I had to lol 

Princess Die
19 minutes ago, Harry said:

If she's this rich and successful just because of the sex tape then why doesn't Ray J get similar coverage? It's not like the tape was solo. It obviously helped to launch her into stardom but she wasn't the only one in it... Interesting how she's the only one that gets shamed for that sex tape.

Cuz Ray J ugly af :air:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Harry
1 minute ago, Princess Die said:

Cuz Ray J ugly af :air:

Are you making a joke or is this a serious point? I'm not sure whether to respond lol

55 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Being proud of your body is not a shame

There is a difference between Gaga being fully naked and Kim being fully naked.. what Kim is doing is not about being proud of your body.

nikola

i agree with him.......KIm is posing naked just to get atention......nothing else just like her husband she is attention *****

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Sizzily
59 minutes ago, Harry said:

We live in a straight male world. Of course Kim is going to get all the attention. No one cares about Ray J.

One Banned Boi

TerrenceV2
1 hour ago, Miracle said:

Being proud of your body is not a shame

Bitch did you even read? That's not his point AT ALL. Kim Kardashian just wants to stir controversy because that's how she gets people talking. He's saying that there's much more VALUE in a person using they're BRAINS and being INTELLIGENT than simply posting naked pictures of yourself in the internet for attention. Since when the only way to be proud of your body is to be naked on social media? 

playground love - josef salvat

Brooke Candy

I completely agree with him :applause:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Archived