giphy.gif

this iconic video

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagz4Gaga

what if Kim suddenly obliterates? that would be fun. :awkney:

nostalgia’s for geeks

I'm on Kims side on this one. well she backfired cuz she was doing her thing and they were doing the most by coming for her, obsessing about what she does and criticizing her every step. she paid them dust in the past but that didn't work,I hope she goes harder on them next time cuz it seems like its the only language these hoes understand. 

TimisaMonster

Where does she get off thinking she's so high and mighty?!?!

Like...you were Paris Hilton's assistant/opportunist friend and decided to make a sex tape with Ray J and then you and your opportunist mother wanted to make a profit off of it and sold it and then signed your lives over to E Network on basic cable and to this day have cameras follow your family around doing nothing...

And you're bragging about cashing a check from a mobile game that dumb fans pay real money for to buy fake clothes and to virtually pretend they're friends with you and famous...

Funny thing is if you get this far in reading you're probably thinking I'm dragging her...but these are just the facts :laughga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Levine

She is pathetic. She posts a photo like that and then what? Expects people won't say anything about it?

Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian and soon Donald Trump LOL I should be happy that american people don't like Lady Gaga that much.

HEARTHUNTER

Much misogyny in this thread.

First of all, I don't know why people insist on making stupid people famous, what are her accomplishments seriously? Instead of giving her attention, people should do something else or make really talented people famous. Just not her and her talentless family :wtf:

GagaMyBlood95
1 hour ago, Florian said:

I'm just gonna leave Bette's answer there. CAUTION : fireback :green: 

omfg :rip: 

Harry
5 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Look, honestly I used to kinda dislike the Kardashians but I don't anymore. I still think they're shallow and I would not live my life like them. But let's be real. They capitalized off of YOU and ME. They aren't idiots. Our society continues to pay attention to them. It isn't their fault.

I love how these other hypocrite celebs are coming after her. Good job, Kim! Expose the trashy hypocrites! If she wants to post a nude pic of herself, let her! Celebs aren't like you and I. Their nudity garners attention and critique. It seems more acceptable in a way. If I saw someone on my Facebook posting nude pics I'd find it quite odd. It's their thing and we're all a part of it by discussing it. 

The Kardshians may be talentless and money driven but they never really claimed to be anything else. 

This sums up everything I feel about them/this situation. I wouldn't be caught dead watching their show or buying any of their useless products but... I just don't care? People get so angry when they see Kim K naked and I have no ****ing idea why. It honestly frustrates me so much :rip: You summed it up perfectly. They don't claim to be anything more than they are.

I don't understand why people keep giving them attention by complaining about how terrible and trashy they are then complain that they have too much attention!? Just ****ing scroll down past it, it's not that hard lol. And Kim is perfectly within her rights to show off her body as much or as little as she likes. The misogyny and slut shaming has to stop, as if a large majority of the gays trashing her in this thread wouldn't completely shutdown if someone like Zac Efron posted a nude to Twitter.

Teal Ambition
5 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Also, is she saying she's better than people because she has money?

Seems like it.

tumblr_ndr32dcGzM1rfduvxo1_400.gif

Basically. It's the only argument she can come up with lol

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Xaylan

Double standards. I swear. 

They're so 'talentless', but they basically have built an empire. For you to say that is so idiotic because they have very popular apps, popular TV shows, even clothes. 

Everyone keeps bringing up how she got famous from a sextape, but I'm pretty sure a number of you haters have sex on the daily and aren't getting famous. if that's all you have to say about her, you're basically being sexist. 

Anyways, these Kardashians have been around for a while, and I don't think they will be going anywhere. 

:flutter:

Archived