💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kim Kardashian responds to some famous chick & others

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

The amount of intelligence that is displayed in these series of tweets proves that money will never buy class, depth, or happiness.

It's science, bitch

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman
7 minutes ago, Lance said:

ANYONE who would deny having black **** in their bussy for wealth in exchange is a L.I.A.R

W2VzvQN.gif

Ew.

What an insult to all of the hardworking people who bust their ass to get where they are. Lance oh Lance..

It's science, bitch

SychosSoChic

She literally just pointed out that she has over 100 million bucks in the bank :emma: Nothing I say on an internet forum is ever going to affect them :smh:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

AdAstra

I hope Bette DRAGS her ass to hell and back...and that Cher brings all her emojis and joins in for good measure. 

Robo Ga

I actually side with Kim K on this one. It's her body! She can do what she wants. People who are upset that she's naked need to go back to church where they belong :air: 

🤖⚡️

TRILL MONSTER

Every kim kardashian fued is always one sided .......kim never takes shots at anyone first and never gets in anyones buisness

people just wanna take shots on twitter too get a reaction and cause a stir since everyone thinks kim is the antichrist and has doomed all of society with a subtle ass nude pic

im so over people today 😴😴😴😴

especially that chloe chick ....girl know she be getting hollywood di*k on the low 

1435145472-kimkk.gif

I know these people supposedly attacked her on twitter first for a nude selfie, but these responses aren't very mature or defending herself :emma: Maybe she was just angry, or accidently left her twitter open when Kanye was about.

SissyFromSpace
7 minutes ago, Metamorphosis said:

Ew.

What an insult to all of the hardworking people who bust their ass to get where they are. Lance oh Lance..

#NotAshamed

I would do everything Kim did for all the success and wealth in return

W2VzvQN.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Bette Davis

Chloe and Bette have a few things that KummyKakes Kartrashkan will never have.. Class, talent, dignity and intelligence.

200w.gif

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Morphine Prince

Look, honestly I used to kinda dislike the Kardashians but I don't anymore. I still think they're shallow and I would not live my life like them. But let's be real. They capitalized off of YOU and ME. They aren't idiots. Our society continues to pay attention to them. It isn't their fault.

I love how these other hypocrite celebs are coming after her. Good job, Kim! Expose the trashy hypocrites! If she wants to post a nude pic of herself, let her! Celebs aren't like you and I. Their nudity garners attention and critique. It seems more acceptable in a way. If I saw someone on my Facebook posting nude pics I'd find it quite odd. It's their thing and we're all a part of it by discussing it. 

The Kardshians may be talentless and money driven but they never really claimed to be anything else. 

Jesse Pinkman
5 minutes ago, Lance said:

#NotAshamed

I would do everything Kim did for all the success and wealth in return

W2VzvQN.gif

:smh: You're such a mess. :rip:

One thing I respect about you is that you always stay true to who you are. That's always admirable.

It's science, bitch

Archived