Featured Posts

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tom Hardy said:

#6 She needs some time. :neyde:

Some time..LG5 TIME YAS CLOCK TICK TOCK DON'T STOP MAKE IT POP

Jesse Pinkman

Mess. I remember when she couldn't write one lyric without telling us about it. :air:

Oh how the times have changed.

It's science, bitch

1 minute ago, Noam Zioni said:

"They think everything is cryptic"

she knows us

she's online now. 

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

I'm here for a tranformation too :)

I'm very sad about it but musically Lady Gaga doesn't interest me a lot lately... I'm more waiting for AHS than LG5 that is probably not meant to be released anytime soon

And I'm not interested by new Gaga covers and TIHTY... Just my opinion... 

I understand, I mean personally I live for some of the covers and I really like TIHTY, but I would get why some fans doesn't specially thats she's been only covering songs since q3-2014. And I'm not as hyped for LG5 as I was for ARTPOP (yet), maybe because gaga is still active in the business while working on the album; either way I take it as a good sign, it means I can still calmly wait in patience for a while b4 I reach 100% album-thirsty mode (which I hope never happens).

11 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

i don't think she's hiding information, i think she's actually further behind in the process then we thought, or she's starting over or something.

She doesn't wanna confirm anything because she really doesn't know what and when things will happen :deadbanana:

I think so too. She was very certain about 2016 release at the GGs but now she's like I dont even know... She might have change the direction abit so ... :air:

Archived