❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
news

Gaga refuses to give out any LG5 news or infos, drags fanbase

Supersonic

Featured Posts

artRaver
31 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Honestly I understand that some monsters don't want negativity on the forum. But people have a right to be frustrated over this. 3 years and nothing pop related - when almost all of her fans are fans because they discovered her through pop music. I love everything she's done - ahs, c2c, tributes- but the reason I fell in love with Gaga was her original albums, music videos, performances. There is nothing wrong with being frustrated over this wait and not getting any new information after all this time. All I can say is that this era better deliver if it takes this long. 

The whole thing that bothers me about this situation is the people who are yelling "I want LG5 and I NEED it now!" are literally acting like they're the only ones waiting for it. No, we've been waiting on it for the same amount of time. Just some of us obviously have better patience skills and appreciated the small things in between the waiting period. :toofunny:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hoeslay

I'll live but I agree with other fans on the thirst for new pop music. I don't see what's holding her back from releasing the ARTPOP B-sides: Tinnitus, In Like With You, Onion Girl, Temple among others for free or "leaking" them (In case ur reading this Boris). MAYBE she's saving them but I sincerely doubt it. I can't think of any legal reasons preventing her. It would give us something for the meanwhile as well as hype LG5 without actually giving away any actual information about it or reflecting the sound of it. A few artists have released promo music in between albums. I mean with ARTPOP she gave us the Soundpuzzle #1 (where's #2 just saying) that became Stache. I feel like she can do some other sort of "soundpuzzle" or SOMETHING ya know?

Whispering
1 minute ago, AJH219 said:

I've been waiting 14 years for a Shania Twain album, its been 4 years since the last P!nk album, Florence released almost 4 years to the date of their last album, Cher didn't release for 12 years, and some of my other faves haven't released in almost six years. Sure, its all relative, but you can't seriously argue that 3 years is a long time when there are other fan bases who 'suffer' more than us. 

This, so much! Waited five years for Adele! Will have waited eight years to see her live. 

Seven years for JT! Still waiting on the next one...

Waiting with you on P!nk! 

Christina? Still waiting....

Bruno? Alicia Keys? Frank Ocean? Same. 

Robo Ga
14 minutes ago, Whispering said:

That just makes them look entitled. Gaga has been releasing music, and constantly busy and in the public eye for the last couple of years. The majority of artists do very little during their time between eras...at least in the public eye. Some Gaga fans have no idea how lucky they are! 

Two to three years is completely typical. Fans whine and complain over "hyping" and then complain when information is kept quiet to avoid hype. Are they really so immature in their thought process that they can't control their emotions either way? 

2-3 years is typical, yes. My point is:

1) ARTPOP era had many problems and many fans feel like we haven't had a truly realized and successful pop era since born this way.

2) she has released only jazz covers and TITHY which I LOVE but its still not pop and I didn't fall in love with Gaga because of jazz and tony Bennett.

3) its fine to be emotional about it because we all just love Gaga's work so obviously we want info especially if she's teasing us with bomb tweets and silent videos (whether she admits it or not - yes, they ARE cryptic).

even the GP is like "where has Gaga been" because they want to hear her on the radio. 

🤖⚡️

Supersonic

Everytime I see somebody having a meltdown about how they haven't had any pop music from Gaga in more than 3 years I hope Gaga quits pop music for good even more and does whatever music she feels like doing. Just out of spite. :green:

Dominic
Just now, Whispering said:

You are moaning about online kindness and what you see as hypocrisy. Hence, why you should do the same. 

The hypocrisy lies in the fact that people here expect Gaga to get dragged under the guise of "stating my opinion" but expect their fave to be protected under some online kindness tag line they bring up, but never practice when it comes to Gaga. I'm not implying you personally, but if the shoe fits...

The support section isn't there for me to moan about the hypocrisy of 'online kindness'.  However it is there for you to use as a way to address your issues with moderation.  No point moaning about them if you're not going to do something about it.  Be brave :lolga:

Everything else I'll just have to agree to disagree because it's pointless going around in circles.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Dorothy Gale

I wish she would've given us a bit more info, but I'm still sure we're getting music in Q2.

Notthebling

At what time in the interview does she talk about being cryptic?

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

3 minutes ago, flopheart said:

"I will be done with it at some point"

AT SOME POINT

AT

SOME

POINT

:saladga:

what a :poot:a

shaneybaby

I know its gonna be great which only makes the wait more unbearable lol i can't wait for it, shits gonna be great i can just tell. I was wary about ARTPOP always (i love it but people seem to hate it) but i feel really confident about this albums success 

Robo Ga
18 minutes ago, AJH219 said:

I've been waiting 14 years for a Shania Twain album, its been 4 years since the last P!nk album, Florence released almost 4 years to the date of their last album, Cher didn't release for 12 years, and some of my other faves haven't released in almost six years. Sure, its all relative, but you can't seriously argue that 3 years is a long time when there are other fan bases who 'suffer' more than us. 

I understand the music industry, I am not just a Gaga fan. I know that other fan bases wait longer, I have waited much longer for other artists too. That doesn't change my opinion at all - I still think that 3 years is a long time to wait.

🤖⚡️

Whispering
Just now, Robo Ga said:

2-3 years is typical, yes. My point is:

1) ARTPOP era had many problems and many fans feel like we haven't had a truly realized and successful pop era since born this way.

2) she has released only jazz covers and TITHY which I LOVE but its still not pop and I didn't fall in love with Gaga because of jazz and tony Bennett.

3) its fine to be emotional about it because we all just love Gaga's work so obviously we want info especially if she's teasing us with bomb tweets and silent videos (whether she admits it or not - yes, they ARE cryptic).

even the GP is like "where has Gaga been" because they want to hear her on the radio. 

1) ARTPOP had two top ten singles, a number one album that was top 10 of the year, and a top 10 tour. It was a successful pop era, it counts. 

2) she released a jazz album with a legend, an album that won a Grammy and sold very well. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it, but many stans, casual fans and the GP did! 

3) emotional is fine, but many fans are demanding, entitled and have the emotional stability of five year olds. They don't appreciate what they have. They want "what they want" and Gaga isn't going to do what they want. 

Gaga is a multi-talented artist, not a one trick pony, like many pop artist out there today. She is exploring and expanding her talent and her brand, and that will serve her far better in the future, than pumping out pop albums. It's her life and her career, after all. 

Whispering
13 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

The support section isn't there for me to moan about the hypocrisy of 'online kindness'.  However it is there for you to use as a way to address your issues with moderation.  No point moaning about them if you're not going to do something about it.  Be brave 

Everything else I'll just have to agree to disagree because it's pointless going around in circles.  

The support section is there for anyone to use at anytime. If is just as open for you, as anyone else. If you are going to complain about your fave getting "unfairly prosecuted" all the time, but do nothing about it, you are just moaning just to moan. Do something about it, instead of repeating the same thing over and over. Be brave! 

Archived