Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga refuses to give out any LG5 news or infos, drags fanbase

Supersonic

Featured Posts

What About Us

For those saying three years is a long wait, there have been people who haven't released music in 5-10+ years, so the 3 year wait isn't anything compared to that.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

I love that she's not giving anything away. I feel she really believes in that album and she doesn't feel the need to overhype it, she's just gonna let the music speak for itself for a change. 

As a fan i try to understand her but as a consumer of her products I am not satisfied by how things go. It's ok to wait I just hope she doesn't continue jazz and covers. feels like there's not enough Gaga in Gaga and I'm every icon philosophy prevails. Which is kind of like a loss of identity to me. She did not give anything original and interesting at the same time since very veeeeey long. Just blackout until lg5 Gaga pls, cannot take this cover era anymore.

haha sorry had to express my feelings.

Ronk
10 minutes ago, TheCountess said:

I love that she's not giving anything away. I feel she really believes in that album and she doesn't feel the need to overhype it, she's just gonna let the music speak for itself for a change. 

mte

I live outside the space time continuum.

LoveandMagic

Lol, if she said anything, how many fans would be screaming about how she is over-hyping it? Now she's choosing to be very hush hush (what many of the fans said they wanted) and now they can't stand it and keep complaining.

Careful what you wish for loves.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Ronk
15 minutes ago, mic said:

As a fan i try to understand her but as a consumer of her products I am not satisfied by how things go. It's ok to wait I just hope she doesn't continue jazz and covers. feels like there's not enough Gaga in Gaga and I'm every icon philosophy prevails. Which is kind of like a loss of identity to me. She did not give anything original and interesting at the same time since very veeeeey long. Just blackout until lg5 Gaga pls, cannot take this cover era anymore.

haha sorry had to express my feelings.

Jazz and covers may not be everyone's thing, but doing them has given Gaga a chance to showcase her great talent across genres, something people didn't know.  All in all, I think it's positive for Gaga and I think she has gained popularity.  It gives her a chance to release LG5 while she is more popular.

I live outside the space time continuum.

What About Us
6 minutes ago, LoveandMagic said:

Lol, if she said anything, how many fans would be screaming about how she is over-hyping it? Now she's choosing to be very hush hush (what many of the fans said they wanted) and now they can't stand it and keep complaining.

Careful what you wish for loves.

Exactly. They didn't like it when ARTPOP was overhyped and don't like it now that LG5 is being hush hush. 😐

joeymonda
5 minutes ago, GardenOfEden said:

Exactly. They didn't like it when ARTPOP was overhyped and don't like it now that LG5 is being hush hush. 😐

There's a difference between overhyping and then just not delivering. I personally think ARTPOP was hyped just right. It was an exciting time from the moment she announced the title, to those promo pics, to the track list and to all the applause promo (everything turned messy after that but that was due to management). But she did promise a lot for ARTPOP which didn't happen, from music videos for every song, to act 2, to the app...

Hyping the album is fine just don't promise so much if you aren't sure you can deliver. There's no reason she can't at the least, tell us the album title for now. Just my opinion though. 

F*ck your perfect illusion

Erlenmeyer
11 minutes ago, GardenOfEden said:

I don't think it's asking too much to find a middle ground. Not overselling or making promises that can't be kept, but not keeping us completely in the dark. We wouldn't be on this site if we weren't passionate, so why blame fans for being optimistic? Some get a little carried away, but think of it as pure enthusiasm :yay:. I do agree though, I think between new management with better marketing strategies and Gaga herself seeming to be more comfortable where she is in her life, I don't think she feels the need to over exaggerate or make grandiose comments about how this is an earth shattering, groundbreaking album. I expect we'll be seeing good, solid quality music before long and that's enough to make me happy!

What About Us
1 minute ago, joeymonda said:

There's a difference between overhyping and then just not delivering. I personally think ARTPOP was hyped just right. It was an exciting time from the moment she announced the title, to those promo pics, to the track list and to all the applause promo (everything turned messy after that but that was due to management). But she did promise a lot for ARTPOP which didn't happen, from music videos for every song, to act 2, to the app...

Hyping the album is fine just don't promise so much if you aren't sure you can deliver. There's no reason she can't at the least, tell us the album title for now. Just my opinion though. 

I can see why she's keeping it quiet though. She probably doesn't want to deliver broken promises again.

What About Us
1 minute ago, Erlenmeyer said:

I don't think it's asking too much to find a middle ground. Not overselling or making promises that can't be kept, but not keeping us completely in the dark. We wouldn't be on this site if we weren't passionate, so why blame fans for being optimistic? Some get a little carried away, but think of it as pure enthusiasm :yay:. I do agree though, I think between new management with better marketing strategies and Gaga herself seeming to be more comfortable where she is in her life, I don't think she feels the need to over exaggerate. I expect we'll be seeing good, solid quality music before long and that's enough to make me happy!

Yes, I agree she could at least reveal a little something about the album, but I don't want to set myself up for extreme expectations. I'm excited about LG5 too, but I don't want to be angry when nothing happens as expected. If she releases good quality music, that's all I care about. :)

rivingtonrebels

I mean as a fan of someone who has had so much hype over every single release, it's not bizarre to be frustrated by the lack of talk on her new original music.

Michelle
1 hour ago, GardenOfEden said:

For those saying three years is a long wait, there have been people who haven't released music in 5-10+ years, so the 3 year wait isn't anything compared to that.

So true haha I'm a Red hot chili pepper fanatic and they have a new album this year. It's been since 2011!!!! Haha I realize people get excited so I get it. I guess I'm just used to it being a rock fan sometimes you wait a long time .

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

What About Us
16 minutes ago, Michelle said:

So true haha I'm a Red hot chili pepper fanatic and they have a new album this year. It's been since 2011!!!! Haha I realize people get excited so I get it. I guess I'm just used to it being a rock fan sometimes you wait a long time .

I didn't know they were going to release a new album this year. :duck: I'm a rock fan myself, so there are times I've waited a long time for albums and I've had to wait longer than three years for an album.

Archived