💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Charmed reboot is happening !!

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95
1 minute ago, helxig said:

I remember sneaky watching it as a kid when I was supposed to be in bed. And the beginning series were so mystical and magical!

We need More magic! More mystery! More mythology! More girl power! Less romance drama!

Exactly, there are enough series about love and romance lol

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
15 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Exactly, there are enough series about love and romance lol

Or vampires and werewolves  :green:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Illuminati

Oh i remember watching that so long ago I totally forgot Charmed was a thing. If they do a reboot well it can be big, I loved that show.

The Child
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

The only reunion I wanna see is with Prue! Never was a big fan of Paige

I liked Paige more honestly, Prue was just so bossy.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Gangie

I know that ALL the original cast is ready to make CHARMED REUNION so I hope we will be able to see them! I wish that Shannen will make it too! Cross your fingers Little Witchters! :giveup:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

GagaMyBlood95
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Or vampires and werewolves  :green:

Omg yeah :rip:

PS I am your 6000th like :green:

Gangie
38 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I liked Paige more honestly, Prue was just so bossy.

How dare you!

latest?cb=20110618161935 

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Daenerys
30 minutes ago, Gangie said:

How dare you!

latest?cb=20110618161935 

The seasons with Prue were BY FAR the best but Paige was my favorite character on the show! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

RAMROD
39 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Omg yeah :rip:

PS I am your 6000th like :green:

OMG thanks so much :hug:

The Child
41 minutes ago, Gangie said:

I know that ALL the original cast is ready to make CHARMED REUNION so I hope we will be able to see them! I wish that Shannen will make it too! Cross your fingers Little Witchters! :giveup:

Shannen actually wants it, all the 4 of them actually wants a Charmed reunion, what is CBS waiting for?

38 minutes ago, Gangie said:

How dare you!

latest?cb=20110618161935 

I'm sorry but I never liked her, I think I was so happy when she died.

7 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

The seasons with Prue were BY FAR the best but Paige was my favorite character on the show! 

Actually I prefer the seasons with Paige, I loved when they became superheroes & goddesses.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Xardas

My old Phoebe Halliwell tribute which I've uploaded about year ago. I loved this show so much

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Daenerys
3 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Shannen actually wants it, all the 4 of them actually wants a Charmed reunion, what is CBS waiting for?

I'm sorry but I never liked her, I think I was so happy when she died.

Actually I prefer the seasons with Paige, I loved when they became superheroes & goddesses.

Paige's seasons had some really good episodes, I agree! The episode where they come across their evil counterparts is hands down genius!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

nikola

oh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel no.......i want original cast back......i want new episodes of charmed with the original cast........i love charmed so much i watched it 10000000 times

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

The Child
16 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

Paige's seasons had some really good episodes, I agree! The episode where they come across their evil counterparts is hands down genius!

I think I prefer the seasons with Paige just because of the events that happened, they were more exciting and interesting. 

RAMROD
12 minutes ago, nikola said:

oh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel no.......i want original cast back......i want new episodes of charmed with the original cast........i love charmed so much i watched it 10000000 times

It said in OP the reboot are going to be with original casts.

Archived