💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

TIHTY tribute video - Monster Tour DVD´s - Lady Gaga´s Golden Years

andy232000

Featured Posts

andy232000

Since I, and many of us have been mesmerized with what Gaga has accomplished in the past years (2015-2016), i decided that this time in her career had to be immortalized for all of us to remember. there has been so many wonderful things like C2C, TIHTY, AHS, Billboard Woman of the Year, Golden Globes, the Super Bowl, and the list just keeps going on and on. Monster Tour DVD´s (known for our BTWB dvd) will release such immortalization in a mini documentary (10-12min tops) in which segments of all career defining moments will be celebrated with videos and media. Given that Gaga and Diane previously made a huge promo for their Anti Rape anthem, I have decided to put out this part of our project out in the open as a tribute to their cause. the video was finalized today and contains scenes from the Times Talk interview, the interview with The Sun, The Academy performance, The PGA performance and finally shots from the very film that gave birth to this song, The Hunting Ground. Please tell us what you think, andy feedback is highly appreciated! also, if you could share this video to further spread the important message of this song, pls do! 

WATCH - 

Archived