Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kesha - Angel (Snippet)

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

SummerBoy15

SANG BITCH!!! wait, she is about to slay this next album! It's been a long time coming 

tumblr_mq5zy1oLrB1ra4z1yo1_500.gif

TailoredGuilts
9 hours ago, Haroon said:

She sounds nice but I had no idea that she sounded like this :duck: 

8 hours ago, PoshLife said:

This is lovely. She has a much stronger and well-controlled voice than she's given credit for. I genuinely hope we find a way for her to release music again, it's clearly her passion.

here she is on vacation singing a part of a song she wrote, to her brother (the guy who filmed her show)

I LOVE her voice and this song soooooooo much. Have been obsessed with it since I watched this years ago. I have always wanted her talents to be noticed by everyone. Here's just another example of her talent as a vocalist and writer!

That song sounds fantastic!! I wanna hear the whole studio version so bad :saladga::giveup:

Joshie S

I've always loved her voice, and her creative song writing. I have always said she's up to par with Gaga lyrically. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Robo Ga

so beautiful, I miss kesha, I remember when Warrior came out my friends and I used to drive around really late at night and blast her music. Her voice is really amazing and it can make you feel so hyped up but also be so emotional. Her song "Wonderland" is my favourite:

Anyone who hasn't listened to a lot of her music should listen to this, this song makes me cry, it reminds me of being younger in my earlier teens and just life being so simple.  Praying she gets free from this mess soon, I miss her so much.

🤖⚡️

Koreku

She sounds so good!

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Archived