💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Me too! When you replied to the PM, my phone lit up (since I get an email) and I was like "IS THIS IT, HAS SOMEONE EMAILED BACK??!" hahaha :toofunny: 

They better get back to you. :giveup:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

DAVICHI giving me "WINGS - BLOSSOM (TEASER)" vibes :green:

-

Lots of physical CD info today!

LADIES' CODE (@Viola)

Spoiler

The mini album will contain the "MYST3Re" remixes on the physical CD :giveup: so, even though they aren't new songs I'm okay with it since they haven't been physically released before :emma:

1. Lorelei
2. The Rain
3. John Doe
4. My Flower (Blossom Mix) (CD Only)
5. Galaxy (the 3dge Mix) (CD Only)
6. Chaconne (Arieta Mix) (CD Only)

I.O.I

Spoiler

It's now been confirmed that this will be a mini album and not the previously reported full length album.

TWICE

Spoiler

Also confirmed to be a mini album, I still think it's odd they've chosen "Lane 1" :emma:

There will be 2 versions, Version A and Version B with each containing:

1 x version exclusive sign
1 x version exclusive photo book
1 x CD (out of 9 random versions - one for each member)
0-1 x "Super Card", there will be 1 super card per 1000 albums
1 x holographic photo card (out of 9 random version)
1 x regular photo card (out of 9 random versions)
0-1 x 2 photos (different for version A and version B), only included in first press albums
0-1 x 1 sticker (different for version A and version B), only included in first press albums
1 x poster

:emma: hopefully that all makes sense

• Like 1

Martijn

So... I cancelled my order from KoreanMall, because they told me they wouldn't restock Whatta Man and Love Me Right (with poster). Now I don't know what to do. I don't know if I still want 2NE1's Crush since it's probably the thin jewel case. f(x)'s 4Walls was a spur of the moment purchase to begin with... I could order SHINee's new album instead of Whatta Man, but I saw unboxings where the jewel case was already broken when it arrived, so idk... I'm also not going to wait for their repackage or BLACKPINKs comeback...

The only two albums I'm 100% sure I want are EXO's Love Me Right (without poster) and Lotto. #1stWorldProblems

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

DAVICHI giving me "WINGS - BLOSSOM (TEASER)" vibes :green:

-

Lots of physical CD info today!

LADIES' CODE (@Viola)

Reveal hidden contents

The mini album will contain the "MYST3Re" remixes on the physical CD :giveup: so, even though they aren't new songs I'm okay with it since they haven't been physically released before :emma:

1. Lorelei
2. The Rain
3. John Doe
4. My Flower (Blossom Mix) (CD Only)
5. Galaxy (the 3dge Mix) (CD Only)
6. Chaconne (Arieta Mix) (CD Only)

I.O.I

Reveal hidden contents

It's now been confirmed that this will be a mini album and not the previously reported full length album.

TWICE

Reveal hidden contents

Also confirmed to be a mini album, I still think it's odd they've chosen "Lane 1" :emma:

There will be 2 versions, Version A and Version B with each containing:

1 x version exclusive sign
1 x version exclusive photo book
1 x CD (out of 9 random versions - one for each member)
0-1 x "Super Card", there will be 1 super card per 1000 albums
1 x holographic photo card (out of 9 random version)
1 x regular photo card (out of 9 random versions)
0-1 x 2 photos (different for version A and version B), only included in first press albums
0-1 x 1 sticker (different for version A and version B), only included in first press albums
1 x poster

:emma: hopefully that all makes sense

Ok so at least they're remixes. Do we have dates for Ladies Code and Twice. If they're coming out around the same time I can order them at the same time.:emma:

34 minutes ago, Viola said:

Ok so at least they're remixes. Do we have dates for Ladies Code and Twice. If they're coming out around the same time I can order them at the same time.:emma:

Ladies' Code = 13th
Twice = 24th

17 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Ladies' Code = 13th
Twice = 24th

Mess I thought I had already bought Myst3ry Just went and bought it, Russian Roulette and Tell Me Your Wish. 

Edited by Viola

2 hours ago, Viola said:

Mess I thought I had already bought Myst3ry Just went and bought it, Russian Roulette and Tell Me Your Wish. 

This is why I keep a spreadsheet :hehe:

Although, worryingly I can remember probably 98% of the things I have :emma: 

35 minutes ago, Taylor said:

This is why I keep a spreadsheet :hehe:

Although, worryingly I can remember probably 98% of the things I have :emma: 

I'm probably going to have to do that because I thought I bought it. :toofunny: Unless it's one of the ones I tried to get from Yesasia that they ran out of stock on.

I better make sure I'm good with SNSDs stuff. 

Mess I don't have Gee ep either :deadbanana: I bought Run Devil Run as opposed to buying Oh! I didn't buy the live albums, the best album or the non stop mix album. I might eventually get their live albums though. Especially since last time I checked iTunes didn't have the full live album for Into the New World. They only had certain songs from it available.

edit: I just thought of this. Do you think Ailee's A new empire comes with a water bottle as well :toofunny:

Edited by Viola

37 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

@Taylor Did you get an email already? 

From who? :huh: 

-

@Viola maybe if Ailee does another Mwave/YesAsia signing we'll get a plastic tub this year!! :excited2::green: 

• Like 1