Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Splurged. 

Also ordered IU's "Real Fantasy" DVD and the limited (cube 'Relax Room' thing) edition of Perfume's "Relax In The City / Pick Me Up" single from Amazon Japan  

I eventually found sellers that would ship to the UK :emma:

Prices weren't too bad either. 

How much was the IU dvd? 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

@Viola I just seen that YG changed the packaging for the non-first print version of 2NE1's "CRUSH" :emma:

It now comes in a slipcover with the CD in a really thin jewel case and the photo book behind it... 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Did anyone make a list with all the songs you'd like changed in the OP?

I want Rain :emma:

27 minutes ago, Taylor said:

@Viola I just seen that YG changed the packaging for the non-first print version of 2NE1's "CRUSH" :emma:

It now comes in a slipcover with the CD in a really thin jewel case and the photo book behind it... 

Mess thank goodness both of mine are first prints than :wtf: 

1 minute ago, Viola said:

Mess thank goodness both of mine are first prints than :wtf:

And no photo card for newer print :emma: 

Which song?

I'll try and make a list of each person and jam em all together :emma: 

Just now, Taylor said:

And no photo card for newer print :emma: 

Which song?

I'll try and make a list of each person and jam em all together :emma: 

I'm sure you know which one :emma:

Is the album cheaper now? 

Martijn
40 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Guess I'll be getting that one then :toofunny:
____

List

Rain - 30SEXY
BLACKPINK - Boombayah
EXO - Monster
SHINee - 1 of 1

PoshLife

I'm good tbh :laughga: There isn't any kpop I'm into right now, and I have my own first-page post with some videos. Thanks though!

Martijn

Btw, I still didn't get my albums I ordered a month ago... In fact, they haven't even been shipped yet. After I ordered them, Whatta Man and EXO's Love Me Right got out of stock... After I asked about it, they told me they didn't know when they would be restocked... So I'll just wait then :awkney:

Also, I hope we'll get a proper (mini)album from BLACKPINK in November, only that could justify this long wait. 

Just now, MartijnMonster said:

Btw, I still didn't get my albums I ordered a month ago... In fact, they haven't even been shipped yet. After I ordered them, Whatta Man and EXO's Love Me Right got out of stock... After I asked about it, they told me they didn't know when they would be restocked... So I'll just wait then :awkney:

Also, I hope we'll get a proper (mini)album from BLACKPINK in November, only that could justify this long wait. 

Where did you order from?

And, lol - this is YG. We'll get one song and then they'll disappear for a decade 

Edited by Taylor

Martijn
25 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Where did you order from?

And, lol - this is YG. We'll get one song and then they'll disappear for a decade 

I gave KoreanMall another change, since I had about $15 worth of K-money... For those 5 albums I ended up paying less than $49 including shipping (even tho I will have to pay customs again).
Their customer service is pretty helpful, but because of the timezones they usually reply while I sleep and then by the time I get to respond their work day is over. So corresponding with them takes up a lot of time.