Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Just now, PoshLife said:

In your travels, let me know if you come across a signed "Spending All My Time." That's the one Perfume cd I'd want to have a physical copy of

I don't think they sign cds a lot like kpop groups do, though

Tbh, I've never seen a signed Japanese album :deadbanana: but I will do!
I don't even know what Perfume's autographs look like nn

Apart from the obviously fake signed SNSD Japanese albums/singles :emma: 

1 minute ago, Viola said:

Well Real Fantasy is currently temporarily out of stock on Amazon

as its been for the past like five months. :toofunny: I've been hoping it'd come in stock because I'd love to watch it. Perfumes stuff is on my too long to keep track of list of albums I want. I'm not even bothering to make a list because there's so much I want. :rip:

Yeah, it's out of print so it won't be going back in stock haha

It's not that expensive on Amazon Japan but it "can't be shipped to your location" :rip: 

Holy ****... I just looked at the $/£ exchange rate.

Bloody hell :toofunny: 

It was like $100 = £75 the other day, now it's £80 :deadbanana: 

3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

In your travels, let me know if you come across a signed "Spending All My Time." That's the one Perfume cd I'd want to have a physical copy of

I don't think they sign cds a lot like kpop groups do, though

If you ever get one post a picture of it. I'd like to at least see a picture of that slayage.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

I was listening to some K-Pop albums on YouTube and this song popped up (I didn't even see the name of the song), then at this part:

"Tiffany... TaeYeon, SeoHyun... YoonA... SooYoung, HyoYeon... Sunny, Yuri"

Haha... I actually liked the album - I'll need to get it too :toofunny: I'm not sure if it's out yet

@Viola have you had many damaged albums from YesAsia?
It the cheapest place I can find to buy a few CDs I'm looking at getting :emma: 

I've only purchased twice from there before - if I remember correctly the boxes were kinda thin and flimsy (got crushed easily) but the stuff was in tons of bubble wrap

fashion monster
35 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I was listening to some K-Pop albums on YouTube and this song popped up (I didn't even see the name of the song), then at this part:

"Tiffany... TaeYeon, SeoHyun... YoonA... SooYoung, HyoYeon... Sunny, Yuri"

Haha... I actually liked the album - I'll need to get it too :toofunny: I'm not sure if it's out yet

WOW, what a lovely voice! Thanks for sharing. I love the atmosphere of her MV.

27 minutes ago, Taylor said:

@Viola have you had many damaged albums from YesAsia?
It the cheapest place I can find to buy a few CDs I'm looking at getting :emma: 

I've only purchased twice from there before - if I remember correctly the boxes were kinda thin and flimsy (got crushed easily) but the stuff was in tons of bubble wrap

Yesasia puts Amazon to shame when it comes to their album packaging. I haven't had any come from Yesasia in bad shape. They at least put bubblewrap around the jewel case albums. Amazons the only one I've had bad albums come from. It's interesting how an album shipped from China can arrive in better condition than one shipped here in the states. 

The only issue I have with Yesasia is they don't update the stock on the albums very much (I've had about four times I had to email them to find out they couldn't get the album I ordered.)and it takes ages sometimes to get stuff. 

Just now, Viola said:

Yesasia puts Amazon to shame when it comes to their album packaging. I haven't had any come from Yesasia in bad shape. They at least put bubblewrap around the jewel case albums. Amazons the only one I've had bad albums come from. It's interesting how an album shipped from China can arrive in better condition than one shipped here in the states. 

The only issue I have with Yesasia is they don't update the stock on the albums very much (I've had about four times I had to email them to find out they couldn't get the album I ordered.)and it takes ages sometimes to get stuff. 

Thanks - I've gone ahead and ordered. I ordered 6 things, and everything is newish so hopefully I won't get an our of stock email :emma: 

Just now, Taylor said:

Thanks - I've gone ahead and ordered. I ordered 6 things, and everything is newish so hopefully I won't get an our of stock email :emma: 

Yeah it shouldn't. The stuff I had ordered was kind of old and I guess they couldn't be bothered to update the stock. They  still haven't changed it for some of the albums I had tried to order that they said they couldn't get.

48 minutes ago, Viola said:

Yeah it shouldn't. The stuff I had ordered was kind of old and I guess they couldn't be bothered to update the stock. They  still haven't changed it for some of the albums I had tried to order that they said they couldn't get.

:rip: 

It's kinda useful when they have stuff listed as "out of print", but yeah - definitely annoying when they still let you order it :flop: 

Edited by Taylor

Splurged. 

Also ordered IU's "Real Fantasy" DVD and the limited (cube 'Relax Room' thing) edition of Perfume's "Relax In The City / Pick Me Up" single from Amazon Japan  

I eventually found sellers that would ship to the UK :emma:

Prices weren't too bad either. 

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

Also ordered IU's "Real Fantasy" DVD and the limited (cube 'Relax Room' thing) edition of Perfume's "Relax In The City / Pick Me Up" single from Amazon Japan  

their best single/EP thing tbh legend.gif

Have you heard Tomei Ningen?

7 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

their best single/EP thing tbh legend.gif

Have you heard Tomei Ningen?

Yes :legend:

That and the instrumental of Pick Me Up are the only reasons I'm getting the physical single :emma: 

Had Pick Me Up had an 'album version' I would have bought it ages ago haha

PoshLife

Diss names for [some of] the Cosmic Explorer songs (CC: @PopReaper)

Navihate

Basic Explorer

Mehracle Worker

Next Stage with Boo

Borey

Trash

Please Refrain

Tokimeki Bites

Relax in the Sh*tty

• Like 1